New Hip-Hop and Downtempo songs

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got two new songs.

My new Downtempo song is called "La Golondrina" it's in my myspace player ( www.myspace.com/beeo101 )

And a new Hip-Hop beat called "Un Rayo de Sol" in my SoundClick player (also in my myspace website, right below my myspace player in www.myspace.com/beeo101 ). This beat is just loops one after another. There is no actual structure yet... If you wait till second 1.50 there is a new melodic loop.

I hope you can give me some advice. Thanks for your support. Any feedback is appreciated on both creative and technical sides.

I've only taken time to listen to "La Golondrina" (because i'm at job)...
It's a very nice track, I'm pretty sure that you put a lot of effort to build this track !

I really enjoyed it !

Good job man !

Mrstew

Thanks for your comment! :) :) :)

Hi demianzyx,
Cool track. Nice production quality and mixing. Very pleasant listen. I look forward to hearing more of your music in the future.
who is singing and where are the strings from? They sound great.

La Golondrina - great track! Lots of nice details, the mix sounds surprisingly good for Myspace, loved the bass and drums as well... just, awesome!
Image Image

Very nice, gotta love the "boom" kik! The attention to detail is pretty astounding... bodering on overwhelming at times but from my perspective, thats a good thing!

Thanks,
3am

Return to “Music Cafe”