DANGER ... Winter

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

very nice video.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Want to see the video for Winter?

Winter Video

:wink:
outstanding :love:

just downloaded the ep, great work 3 nice tunes for sure.

8)

winter is definitely my favourite. great mood and feel, even without the vid, which is ace.

Thanx for all the positive feedback, guys ... Davey Poremba, who shot the video is chuffed to bits about your comments. Me too ... :hug:

BUMP :D

My website has gone offline sometime in the last few days due to the huge number of downloads of the WINTER EP ... I've used up a month's bandwidth in 2 weeks. For anyone who's been wanting to download the EP but been getting the 404 I've uploaded the file to a different host, and changed the links in my first post. The streaming link is working too.

Thanks again for listening ...

WINTER is being shown this week in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne as part of the Xhibit Festival. If you're on Tyneside you can go see it at :

The Side Cinema | 28th March 2008 | 6pm + 7pm

Mobile Cinema (Northld. St.) | 29th March 2008 | 10 til 4pm

The Star + Shadow Cinema | 29th March 2008 | 6 til 9pm

8)

Bumping to add the SC link for this tune ...

https://soundcloud.com/dangerousorange/ ... nge-winter

Successfully creates a low-key, dark, but somehow still enticing atmosphere...great sound combos and simple, effective production...not too cluttered.

I enjoyed it as it stands, (listened twice), but for me I wanted a lead melody to rise up and float above that riff at some point? Or maybe a chilled vocal line? Just wanted it to develop even further.

Thanks ChamMusic ... I know what you mean. I think it would have been great to add a vocal, but it wasn't happening at the time. I've done some stuff with vocals more recently.

ChamMusic wrote:Successfully creates a low-key, dark, but somehow still enticing atmosphere...great sound combos and simple, effective production...not too cluttered.

I enjoyed it as it stands, (listened twice), but for me I wanted a lead melody to rise up and float above that riff at some point? Or maybe a chilled vocal line? Just wanted it to develop even further.
have to agree ...
the track has a comfortable feel , and everything there works well , but ;
it needs a place to go to , and come back from ...

nice production, sounds clean on my phones. :phones:
this works for something to just lay on your back staring
at the ceiling contemplating everything... which i often do.
thanks for sharing! :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks for your comments experimental.crow & layzer :)

Nice sounds in there. I like the laid back vibe. Very well done..
Greetings
HM

Nice vibes. It's a great piece of chilled, downtempo. Great job with the brass samples? I'm not sure that this needed a lead. At 3:30, I think it managed to retain interest for its entire duration.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”