My new track : Xoxos to you my friend ;)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here my new track that i dedicate to my friend xoxos ;)
Xoxos
Don't hesitate to discover his plugins on his Website
Epsilon
Univers

Welcome to the Epsilon's World

Hi epsilon
I agree on the originality and quality of Xoxos plugins

Nice electronic track, and cool sounds !

Cheers

epsilon wrote:Welcome to the Epsilon's World
thanks for the world..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

nice sphere

some sounds were a bit harsh
you could've polished them

then again ....why would you ;)

remco

thanks for comments
i'm enjoy that you like ;)
Epsilon
Univers

salut epsilon!

:) très groovey - to use a word in need of rehabilitation.

regards

What i like especially is the tension between perfection and harshness: it fits well ... the 303-like bass is my fav here ... unshaved beauty! :tu:

m
"It dreamed itself along"

dreams, reality..

it's about making the transition :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:dreams, reality..

it's about making the transition :)
8)
"It dreamed itself along"

You have some cool sounds in this track, Epsilon, and Xoxos and his great machines are definitely a worthy muse.
Nice work.
Curious though, why do you never comment on anyone else's music in the cafe?

thanks for the differents comments my friends :)
Jazzyspoon,I don't have the time too often because I work a lot and that's the reason that I do not come often on the forum.And i think You have to have something to say if it need :)
Epsilon
Univers

Jazzyspoon wrote: Curious though, why do you never comment on anyone else's music in the cafe?
speaking here for my self, i guess because i've spent so much time going over the same segment of audio, i have "massive retention.." i can hear some .2s segment and it will replay in my thoughts constantly for days.. so i'm extremely careful about what comes in depending on my general mood and activity. a pop song at the wrong time.. oh man.

sometimes it helps me to focus on a project and be entirely "outward," so when i'm in a melange state, i try and catch as many cafe posters as i can to see what's out there. other times, it's noospheric :) sometimes people who are giving require solitude. sometimes people are narcissistic, i don't think the two are necessarily exclusive or inclusive as people can be so diverse in the way they function.

i've always enjoyed what i feel as a purity in epsilon's work, although i know almost nothing of his(?) life or attitude and would not speak for him. it's something that i feel is worth exhibiting to society.

work to do :)

Good point, Xoxos. I always understood the cafe as being a give and take in the exchange of feedback. So I will occasionally ask (if I notice people ask for feedback) if they have given it as well.

Actually, I feel pretty bad about that part of my comment as its really none of my business and I really do not want to be the 'feedback police'. Sorry for that, Epsilon. I was pretty tired and cranky when I wrote that.

Jazzyspoon wrote: Actually, I feel pretty bad about that part of my comment as its really none of my business and I really do not want to be the 'feedback police'. Sorry for that, Epsilon. I was pretty tired and cranky when I wrote that.
i'm glad i could stop you this time :hihi:

takes one to know :p

Return to “Music Cafe”