Xoxos and Remco - Conservative Harmonic Piece

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Emerald Tablet wrote: that would be http://remco.xoxos.net/music/Xoxos-remco-worlds.mp3

;)
:dog:

and one more link -

http://www.breathcube.com/VM.mp3

does anyone (else) here know all the words to john trubee's "you have destroyed the universe"??
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

thanks a lot :)

i need more coffee

btw - i'm working on a track featuring virtualmachine again

its almost ready.

does it sound like a robot?
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:does it sound like a robot?
It sounds like how it sounds and i leave interpretation up to voltage-gated ion conductances. I was programmed that way. :D

Artists create. Consumers analyse.

I know people who deny the very existence of artificial intelligence. They say that examples of machines acting intelligently are plain illusions. It makes me wonder if we replace a human with a machine, does that mean that the replaced human wasn't doing anything intelligent? Or how can we avoid that conclusion?

As machines perform more and more tasks formally done by humans, does this mean that less and less human activity will have turned out to require intelligence? Or weren't we ever intelligent in the first place. And if we were or weren't how would you define inteligence without quoting wikipedia or any other human provided definition of this umbrella term to find out what we were or weren't. Humans create. Robots analyse.

in / out
1 / 0

love1

Sorry to butt in on this intimate party, but I kinda' like it.

Edit: Really liked it!

yea, i feel like i am walking in on two soulmates who found each other for the first time. The track is lovely like a rose losing its petals. Good 'job'. :love:

.:illanoise:. wrote:yea, i feel like i am walking in on two soulmates who found each other for the first time. The track is lovely like a rose losing its petals. Good 'job'. :love:
:oops: thanks ... :)

intelligence analyses, robots perform tasks :p both intelligence and robots are concepts that have the potential for dynamic activity. maybe intelligence is robot. maybe the tasks or events you attribute no intelligence to indicate a misjudgement.

is newton's apple falls from the tree and hits the ground, the apple has gained intelligence about several events - parting from the tree, moving in an atmospheric gravity well, impacting mass.

just because a human can open the mouth and say "i hit the ground," does that mean only humans hit the ground? if you pick up the apple and examine it, you will certainly observe that the substance of it's being bears the memory of the event.

our operatives are seeking at this very moment to eradicate the apple in case others find out about the dreadful awe inspiring intelligence it bears.

:hail: :hail: :hail:
stay juicy!

xoxos wrote:intelligence analyses, robots perform tasks :p both intelligence and robots are concepts that have the potential for dynamic activity. maybe intelligence is robot. maybe the tasks or events you attribute no intelligence to indicate a misjudgement.

is newton's apple falls from the tree and hits the ground, the apple has gained intelligence about several events - parting from the tree, moving in an atmospheric gravity well, impacting mass.

just because a human can open the mouth and say "i hit the ground," does that mean only humans hit the ground? if you pick up the apple and examine it, you will certainly observe that the substance of it's being bears the memory of the event.

our operatives are seeking at this very moment to eradicate the apple in case others find out about the dreadful awe inspiring intelligence it bears.
So your saying the nature of intelligence is intrinsic.
Thats an intelligent thought ;)

Optomadic wrote::hail: :hail: :hail:
:) :) :)

make it round.

Emerald Tablet wrote:
xoxos wrote:intelligence analyses, robots perform tasks :p both intelligence and robots are concepts that have the potential for dynamic activity. maybe intelligence is robot. maybe the tasks or events you attribute no intelligence to indicate a misjudgement.

a dent in a dead apple is a recording which the apple, being dead, is no more able to observe or process - analyse - than vinyl is able to name the tune engraved into it, although you might be able to, if you pick it up and examine it. has the apple gained intelligence, or performed a task? you may observe that the substance of its being bears the memory of the event, but does the apple? does the dead apple bear the dreadful awe inspiring intelligence, or do you?

clueless wrote:
Emerald Tablet wrote:

a dent in a dead apple is a recording which the apple, being dead, is no more able to observe or process - analyse - than vinyl is able to name the tune engraved into it, although you might be able to, if you pick it up and examine it. has the apple gained intelligence, or performed a task? you may observe that the substance of its being bears the memory of the event, but does the apple? does the dead apple bear the dreadful awe inspiring intelligence, or do you?

i guess what xoxos is saying is you can not define intelligence simply by taking the human ability to reason as point of departure of what intelligence is. The air and the tree and the apple and the ground and all the elements that make these things what they are, are working together to create cause and effect of which we find proof in the results. If we don't find the proof the event isn't more or less intelligent. One could debate where intellience starts or ends. There possibly is no reference / index number.

thanks for the reply remco, seriously.
If we don't find the proof the event isn't more or less intelligent.
indeed...

...ish.

events aren't intelligent. events are events. a piece of fairy cake might contain the potential for extrapolating the whole of reality, retracing the steps of cause and effect, but the piece of fairy cake probably isn't capable of this by itself.

if a bush burns in a desert and nobody sees it, does it make "a sign"? :lol:
The air and the tree and the apple and the ground and all the elements that make these things what they are, are working together to create cause and effect of which we find proof in the results.
who finds? ;)

it's like belinda carlisle said, heaven is a place on earth :hihi:
i guess what xoxos is saying is
occasionally closer to what i'm saying than his dogma would permit him to acknowledge :P

Return to “Music Cafe”