Reflections

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

very good playing. i enjoyed this much!

Thanks a lot. Glad you like it :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

One last bump before we drift off to page 2,3 ... oblivion
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Just listening... very nice. Nice assortment of textures and sounds. Moves between themes well, good variations. :)
Regards, Mike

Late to the party, but just wanted to add my two cents.

Very nice piece folderol. The synth strings sound great. There are some really epic moments in this piece. Overall production sounds really good on my setup here.

A very enjoyable listen overall.

Nice work. :)

The beginning is pretty amazing... I wasn't feeling it as much when the ahhs came in and it ended on a note that I feel didn't live up to the emotional qaulity that lead up to it. Perhaps if you ended with a solo instrument outro or something. Something about the isolated instruments made it feel very vulnerable and even when the strings came in it felt very emotionally charged. Very excellent performance. :)

Well, I was going to just let this go now, but the comment about vulnerability very nicely captures in words what I was trying to achieve at the start. I did think of fading back to just one instrument at the end, but thought that would be too much of a cliche.

Thanks for listening and commenting.

Return to “Music Cafe”