3am - faeled (broken beats and not much else)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wild. Love it. Save Media As/Best of KVR/
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

I like I like. I'm all into the 808 snarish sound & sub notes when they happen.
"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense." http://rhythminmind.net - http://signaltonoize.com

avoided due to the title. i have a lot to do, and not a lot to not do :p

more cowbelt, though i'm not sure if getting belted means the same thing here is does in europe.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:avoided due to the title. i have a lot to do, and not a lot to not do :p

more cowbelt, though i'm not sure if getting belted means the same thing here is does in europe.
Well, you really seemed to like "tlynt" and I think that this is roughly similar to that in some ways. It's not my favorite thing just because it continues to feel like an unfinished thought. About the title, originally it was called "Deleaf" but considering how I felt about the outcome I reversed the order of the letters.

Thanks for the thoughts...

belt as in powerful vocalization or belt as in beating???

Vieris: I used to only use my 808 samples but since I got ADM I'm sold... I still like Drumazon better for 909, not as authentic but something about it, I don't know.

Annode: You flatter me :oops:

I didn't want to say "more cowbell", but something very close. I built cowbelt, thought I had no idea of what it could mean.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

nice, Justin. I like the sound disparity - makes for a very plastic feel.
It's funny, as every time I try to create a piece with this feel, I fail :lol:
I enjoyed the thrashings as you reeled in the catch.
..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:nice, Justin. I like the sound disparity - makes for a very plastic feel.
It's funny, as every time I try to create a piece with this feel, I fail :lol:
I enjoyed the thrashings as you reeled in the catch.
Thanks Ouroboros, a plastic feel is definitely what I was going for. Though I know I'm not as skilled as thoughs Autechre fellows, I was thinking ep5/Cichli Suite the whole time I was making this =]

Cheers

ripping wizardry, almost started up a groove in the middle..lol
really cool the way you sent us packing at the end, blank stare for a bit afterwards...what just happened?
coolness

Return to “Music Cafe”