RhythmSickness - Do : Be [electronica/glitch]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RhythmSickness: Do: Be
Experimenting with some new ways of working. This is the first of a few.

/edit:
RhythmSickness: Do: Be (Be: Do Mix)

Ok this is the fuller version of the file from my hard drive + some morning inspiration for it (Thanks blortblort)
Last edited by rhythmsickness on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

listening to this in phones: awesome. Grabbed me from the very first notes. love the soloey flutey part that keeps trying to climb thru from around 2:30....but man, this stops tooo soon!

blortblort wrote:listening to this in phones: awesome. Grabbed me from the very first notes. love the soloey flutey part that keeps trying to climb thru from around 2:30....but man, this stops tooo soon!
Thanks for listening :) Also thanks for the feedback, I shall push on with this one then :)

/edit: this version is actually a short version it would seem, the one on my hard drive is about a minute longer. I shall work with it some more and repost it /edit.

bumpage with new version

RhythmSickness: Do: Be (Be: Do Mix)

Ok this is the fuller version of the file from my hard drive + some morning inspiration for it (Thanks blortblort)

this is glitchy as hell. it could do with a clearer melodic line, a chorus of some sort as this seems like one big intro to me. awsome for soundtrack if you ask me

Listened to the second track - charming broken gadget theme, almost too smooth, I expected harsher attack on my ears. :tu:

Zombie Queen wrote:Listened to the second track - charming broken gadget theme, almost too smooth, I expected harsher attack on my ears. :tu:
thanks for listening :) ears noted as possibles avenues of future assault.

iDumi wrote:this is glitchy as hell. it could do with a clearer melodic line, a chorus of some sort as this seems like one big intro to me. awsome for soundtrack if you ask me
thanks for listening and thanks for feedback:)

Return to “Music Cafe”