MONODY - Ceti Lullaby (Synthpop/Industrial)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a song of ours that is being featured on our local radio station this weekend (94.7 KNRK in Portland, OR)

Have a listen HERE

Let me know what you think.
Last edited by Geoff242 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

its a bit raw sounding. but i think the singer has a cool voice.

yeap, excellent singing, like the industrial sound. do you play the keyborads there?

In this project, all I do is sing. Entium is where I get to fiddle with keyboards and stuff.

Thanks for the feedback!

Nice. Very cool. Thanks for sharing! :)
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Nice recording is solid. The singing is good. The style is a little bit 'dated' (to me only), but its done really well here. You have a nice, clear voice. Excellent break. Good work.

Geoff,
Well written. Well recorded. The vocalist has one of those voices that never gets old.
I would rather listen to this than 90% of what's on our radio stations here in Medford Oregon!
Where ever you're going... I think you're there.

P.S. If you can reproduce this live, I'd pay to see you.
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

not bad - the voice reminded me a bit of Culture Kultuer - wich is def. good!

But this is for sure not EBM or Industrial - call it Synthpop.

verstaerker wrote:But this is for sure not EBM or Industrial - call it Synthpop.
Are you sure? We read Industrial Music For Dummies cover to cover. :)

Thanks for listening!

Personally, I don't think this sound could ever get old. I listened to it with enjoyment, loved the song, the vocals--- & even downloaded it. Yeah, the song's that good, people actually want to download your music! Hope you don't mind!? Your vocals are very crisp & clear, I really like that, I can understand everything you're sing. How about that?? You very much remind me of Depeche Mode, which I mean as a compliment, to the 10th degree. I have their(DM's)last CD & loved thier Industrial sound if that's what it's called. This song reminds me of that CD. Call it Techno, Industrial, whatever you want but I think this sound will always sound modern, futuristic, crossing & closing generation gaps. WELL DONE!

Fogot to mention which song I was referring to. I think it's called "IN Between". I heard it on MONODY. As a matter of fact I'm listening to it right now & really enjoying it! Thanks!

Thanks sooo much for listening and your kind words. We really appreciate it. It's nice to know people appreciate the work that went into it. If you ever make it up to the Portland area you should come see us play live.

Currently we are working on putting together 3 new songs, so when they are completed I will make sure you are notified.

If you guys like this song, be sure to vote for it this month if and when it comes up during judging on ourstage.com. It is entered in the Electronic / Electro-pop channel.

Right now it is 151 of 369 and I just uploaded it last night.
Last edited by Geoff242 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shame, the link is dead!

.:illanoise:. wrote:shame, the link is dead!
Sorry about that. It's working now. I forgot all the links changed when we rolled out our new site.

Thanks for letting me know.

Return to “Music Cafe”