glitch breakcore idm what ever its called theses days

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

what can i do to fix my song?
http://www.buzzmusic.org.ua/download.php?id=9947

jenny :help:

Welcome to KVR.
That's dope. Fix it? What do you perceive to be wrong with it?

I love the sound design, and I love the oozing vocal in the background.

I think you're going to find some friends here. :)

Nice breaks jenny, some really great ones even :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Coolness. The only thing I could recommend would be a few more one bar breakdowns in the first half to highlight some of the squiggles and fx in the background (of which, I am a fan). An ending might also be nice to round the whole picture off. Nice work.
Looking forward to where this lands.

Hmm now that I've listened a bunch of times I became intrigued.

The snare is a tiny bit thin, and there's no outro. That's all I can think of even being hypercritical.

But I wanted to know if you had other songs so I looked back in the Cafe a ways and see you made this in Jeskola Buzz with $10 headphones! I can see your worry. I spent a long time with similar gear.

I have semi-decent PC speakers so I'm not exactly using good mixing gear myself but it sounds good enough to me. I really liked it.

Hi Jenny,

glad to see you here

I am BHS (buzzmusic.de)but here at kvraudio my nick is PBHS.

I try to listen more carefully your track and try to give some suggestion, but i think that i am not so skilled for this genre.

I will try.

Ciao.

this is some very cool breakz.

(but indeed it will be better with an intro and an outro.)

Fun track ... not at all broken :hihi:
my cat eats slugs ... birds and mice too.

runagate wrote: The snare is a tiny bit thin
for some strange reason, when i hear it thur my monitors, the drums sounds ok, when i play it thur headphones the drums sounds like tincups... am not sure how to go about fixing this problem...

It's because cheap headphones have non-neutral frequency response, and thus accentuate certain frequencies which are oftentimes annoying when they stand out. It's not necessarily "in the song" but "in the method of delivering it to the ear" - in this case, cheap headphones. Course, a really well mixed track will often downplay that possibility but without good speakers or phones to monitor through (and we can't head the snare in isolation, pre-mixed like you can) it'd be hard to make a mix likely to sound at least ok even on bad phones... that make sense?

So that's what glitch breakcore idm sounds like! I dig it. Yup, this is fun, I like the blenderized feel to it, rather manic, out of control. Thanks for sharing it!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”