Muzik 4 Machines Live September 4th 2008

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

direct
torrent audio
torrent video
"My" thread
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

once I edit the 600 pictures and 2 or 3 videos feeds I had ill post the videos

there was 2 fire breathers at one point, very cool

youtube

music is the answer
Apregarot/Pedal pumper/Pumping Jack Flash/flay-a-live/benny/Another Rhythm Machine
The interweb.../Deadm0uch3
Damn! Hoover/jam 1
Public Interest/Organ Donor(1)
Hands up/jam 2/Recovery
Organ Donor(2)/Tracne
les legumes
smells like teen spirit

more to come as i'll edit them

gear used

esx1: all sequencing and drum sounds

tx81z: reverby/pumpy sawtooth bass/lead (chain:tx81z-mfc42-alesis nanoverb-dbx266 ch1 (pump)-ch2 (compression)-mixer)

mks50: hoover/saw/lead/pumpy synth (Chain MKS-boss sl20-dbx266(stereo, mostly pump)-zoom rfx2200-mixer)

Redsound SoundBite Pro: vocals/looping

korg kaoss pad 2: delay

kaoss pad 3: loops, looper(snare rolls), grainshifter

kaossilator: noise sweeps (path: k01-mini kp(delay)-mixer)

er1: beatbox AND sidechain signal (Chain: left out-ProCo Turbo Rat-boss v-wha-boss dd5 delay-volume pedal(stereo from the delay)-mixer)

Motu midi mixer: my mixer, controlled by the BCF)

Kawai midi patchbay:guess

dbx mc 6: output compressor

NOT used:
a computer, besides recording it; no edition, What you hear is what I send out of the main outs

I mastered it a bit to bring levels up as i recorded it with a BIG safety margin as there is no going back with a live recording
Last edited by Muzik 4 Machines on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.

added 2 clips (about 15 out of 85 minutes)

Hey I enjoyed listening to this. Thanks for sharing. Helped me relax a bit. Very professional sound and it just goes on and on without being too repetitive.

Wow, "Smells like a teen spirit" is great! :D Do you have a high quality MP3 of this??

Congratulations M4M, really enjoyed the show! ;)

Hey, I am really enjoying this. Inspiring me on to get my ass in gear and do something live when I eventually move and get some time.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

@goseba, moonmoon, and jay sherman
thanks a lot for listening and commenting back (and for the good comments)

@maxsynth, i have a 24/48 wav of ot all(lucky otherwise it would have been a mess of clipping, especially in smells like ...)

i have a 320 Kbps mp3 of the whole thing(174 MB) i could upload

BTW, this one compared to the others I mastered in logic for it to sound at least as loud as an old AC/dc record (i played it after some and we had to crank the volume almost to double to get it right)

i"m into editing all the show in 10 minutes clip and will post them separately, as well as separate MP3 (320 probably) if people wants them (i mean i'll up smells for sure as you are interested, and probably the whole show segmented in approx 10 minutes files(as doing a 82 minutes render and pull-up looks like it will take dayS(with an S) to happen on my MBP))

Wow 174Mb it's a huge download :D I'll wait for the smells clip... Please consider to do an "official" studio version of it!

I will, depending on the clearances i might even release it, it was a huge success everywhere i played it

added all videos (if you downlaod the youtube videos with tthe &fmt=18 (mp4 version/iphone) youll get 128 kbps mp3 stereo sound)

Uh?: "The URL contained a malformed video ID." (Smells) :(

fixed links

Great! ;)

no prob, here is the torrent link for all videos
http://mininova.org/tor/1780328

just uncheck the others, you'll get 192 VBR stereo AAC audio

Thanks. Ehi I've seen there are different versions of smells on YT... I'll watch them later.

there the unmastered that is the same, the others are rehearsals, some are actually better than the live one, and less distorted(i really cranked it , last song, 20 punks dancing like it was a 1994 hardcore rave party

Hi Musik4 machines you did a great job man I liked the 05 Live sept 4th 2008 song. It is old school, I like the 90s sound to it. very groovy.

peace

I cant wait to listen to some more clips! keep up the good work!

-James (Patch)

Return to “Music Cafe”