[downtempo/mellow] soulful filling - my fifth free album

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm quite proud to announce the release of my fifth album: Soulful Filling. This one turned out particularly mellow and introspective - excellent for chill times. As always, I released this album under a creative commons license, meaning that it is totally free to download off my website: http://www.generalfuzz.net

I was fortunate enough to work with some extraordinarily talented musicians on this one, including a couple of musicians I've been admiring for a long time in the San Francisco music scene.

I created a very special "making of" page for this album that includes a custom built multi-track flash mp3 player. I think folks here might find this page interesting. It should help give a deeper understanding of how these tracks were constructed.

Anywho, all feedback/criticism is welcome. I can take it :) Also, I'm happy to field any technical questions about the music.

Thanks for listening!

GF
find your flow, eight albums of mellow beats: www.generalfuzz.net

Downloading now!

laid back stuff. Listening now. Great work. A lot of hard work went into this and I can hear it.

Jazzyspoon wrote:laid back stuff. Listening now. Great work. A lot of hard work went into this and I can hear it.

Felt the same
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

downloading now !!!

and also your old stuff...

...peace !!!
whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

Glad your digging it :)

Good old fashioned bump.

one of those two years worth of efforts BUMP

Finally had a chance to listen to these. Excellent stuff James, thanks for sharing these lovely loungy tracks.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

yea this is good stuff. mad props. lounge beauty!

ooh these modern days 320KB/SEC
it took me less than 4 minutes to download the complete album.

fuzzy prayer is wonderfull
the vocal is overprocessed but beautifull and sounds lovely with the cello
The whole album sounds perfect to me and would work wonderfull in a imax movie

Smooth soulfull electronic gospel jazz

Thanks so much for sharing this

[/img]

Groovy - glad you dig. I'm a bit of a reverb whore, so yeah, I may have over done it a bit on the vocals. . . .

Hi General
Great stuff,love these sounds. Very good of you to put all your hard work out there for all. Best of luck for the future. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”