field

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

field recording of the music running through me head this morning:

http://rachmiel.org/music/improvisaatio ... -24-08.mp3

enjoy. :-)
Last edited by rachmiel on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

rachmiel wrote:field recording of the music running through me head this morning:

http://rachmiel.org/improvisaation_9-24-08.mp3

enjoy. :-)
404 ...

! exactly. ;-) (the music, that is, not the file (which is there)).

H

Peace out.
Last edited by any1particular on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow - interesting turn of events. Is this disconnect part of the script? :wink:
Image Image

Hi Rachmiel,
I am now wondering what is this 'field' of which you speak? Just what planet is it you work on? :hihi: I'm hearing some organical, rippling and ebbing distortions. Nice work.

To any1particular, you have hijacked this thread unfairly (and kinda rudely). Probably a mistaken posting, but you have taken the word 'omnispam' to new levels. Please start your own post for your track.

Jazzyspoon wrote:Hi Rachmiel,
I am now wondering what is this 'field' of which you speak? Just what planet is it you work on? :hihi: I'm hearing some organical, rippling and ebbing distortions. Nice work.

To any1particular, you have hijacked this thread unfairly (and kinda rudely). Probably a mistaken posting, but you have taken the word 'omnispam' to new levels. Please start your own post for your track.
My appologies to you!

It was a total mistake.

I must have hit the wrong button when I posted.

SORRY!!!

Sounds like quantum clockwork in flux while some one scratches time-space on the universal SL1200. :)

I'm sure you're familiar with Matmos. Excellent stuff. Thanks.

[quote="justin3am"]Sounds like quantum clockwork in flux while some one scratches time-space on the universal SL1200. :)

Sorry bout that!
Last edited by any1particular on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:dog: :hihi:

Jazzyspoon wrote::dog: :hihi:
This is really bizaar...I don't know what is going on ...soooo sorry...

any1particular wrote:
justin3am wrote:Sounds like quantum clockwork in flux while some one scratches time-space on the universal SL1200. :)

Hey justin3amjam.

The scratching was done in real time with my thumbnail across my guitar lower strings and a distorted signal.

I'm not familiar with Matmos. I'd be interested to know what it is?

Peace.
I've not listened to your song any1, as this is not your thread I was not commenting on it. Perhaps if you created your own thread...?

It might also be best if you edited your original post, you know, to show some humility. :)

404?

4:04!

Jazzyspoon wrote:Hi Rachmiel,
field as in field recording (of my psyche). :-)

justin3am wrote:Sounds like quantum clockwork in flux while some one scratches time-space on the universal SL1200. :)

can i quote you on that? ! ;-) love matmos, yes. haven't listened to any new stuff of theirs in a while; have you?

Return to “Music Cafe”