Polyslax - Cleansed

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Polyslax,

This track is awesome. It had a couple of feelings while listenign the track. It's like something is lurking in the reccess of the mind. Listening to it actually helped me to think more clearly. The track almost feels cyber-punkish.

It's been awhile since I've been on these forums, and I decided to see what you were cooking up, and I wasn't disappointed. I miss these forums. I taken such a long break from creating music (almost a year), I don't even know what to do with myself. I about to start creating levels in Little Big Planet for Playstation 3 when I get it this month. That will help my creative juices flow, and probably inspire me to go back to creating tracks. Your track reminded me about how moody my tracks used to be prior to my jazz compositions.
Software: Reason 10, Acid Pro 8, Reaper, Sibelius,RapidComposer,Captain Plugins, Orb Plugins
https://soundcloud.com/devin-cooper-620205327
Need help with writing Lyrics, Try This: https://lyricstudio.net/?via=devin

Really cool elements combined with things I dislike (the drums in particular). But high quality, good judgment. Musical beyond reproach.

Hovmod wrote:Forgot to say: I love this track! It's pretty much been going on repeat here a couple of days...
Cheers Hovmod!
silenthill2006 wrote:Polyslax,

This track is awesome. It had a couple of feelings while listenign the track. It's like something is lurking in the reccess of the mind. Listening to it actually helped me to think more clearly. The track almost feels cyber-punkish.

It's been awhile since I've been on these forums, and I decided to see what you were cooking up, and I wasn't disappointed. I miss these forums. I taken such a long break from creating music (almost a year), I don't even know what to do with myself. I about to start creating levels in Little Big Planet for Playstation 3 when I get it this month. That will help my creative juices flow, and probably inspire me to go back to creating tracks. Your track reminded me about how moody my tracks used to be prior to my jazz compositions.
Thanks a lot sh! Good to hear from you and I hope you get some new tracks going - just loosen up and don't over think things.
respirator wrote:Really cool elements combined with things I dislike (the drums in particular). But high quality, good judgment. Musical beyond reproach.
Thanks respirator, glad you found some good stuff in there! :)
Image Image

This would be excellent for futuristic film noir. Your productions really shine no matter what sounds you use. I can always tell a Polyslax tune. :)

Thanks.

justin3am wrote:This would be excellent for futuristic film noir. Your productions really shine no matter what sounds you use. I can always tell a Polyslax tune. :)

Thanks.
Thanks Justin!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”