Melodies

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yacek,

Why no comments on this tune? It's good.

C

I feel the same way, lol. 8)

starts out very lush! I like the energy and beat, it has a wonderful lushness. Pr0ps!

Are you Polish?

Good tight production on this. Not really my 'thing' but I know a young lady who will go nuts when she hears it :D
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

.:illanoise:. wrote:starts out very lush! I like the energy and beat, it has a wonderful lushness. Pr0ps!

Are you Polish?
yes... r u?? :)

Yacek wrote:
.:illanoise:. wrote:starts out very lush! I like the energy and beat, it has a wonderful lushness. Pr0ps!

Are you Polish?
yes... r u?? :)
Yes! I am american with no language knowledge. But have pride in that my Grandmother's maiden name is Wajihowski, and they migrated to the states.. :D

What does "progressive" mean here? I'm sure that if I dig through 10-15 year old CDs I find plenty that sounds more or less like this.

Of course, the fact that you sound like commercially bought CDs is a good thing in a way.

But this "opening the filter on a beat" music doesn't really do it for me. Sorry.

Victor.

:p nice tune.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Thanks for all the feedback on this post, I will be taking the MP3 down within the next couple days as it has been picked up by a label. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”