First song / comments?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

My name is michel and this is my first song.
I recorded some guitar and added keys and effects

Listen at own risk muahhhhah

http://www.insert-name-here.com/run.mp3

Comments, tips welcome of course!

:D

Irish? Nice first effort. Keep working!

weird rythmn, it even reminds me of middle eastern a little. so this is your first song ever made? interesting ideas, and you will grow and expand. I like the guitars, nice shreddage. :wink:

Yeah it's my first. I just started out with cubase and stuff, for a few weeks. My ears still beep from the guitar listening to it for so many times... :D

insert-name-here wrote:Yeah it's my first. I just started out with cubase and stuff, for a few weeks. My ears still beep from the guitar listening to it for so many times... :D
nice, only a couple weeks, awesome. Just search the internet on mad knowledge for mixing and stuff. and experiment ALOT!

Yes i'm reading up about mixing and trying all these weird free plugins. I have plugin overload at the moment :shock:

Ehmmmm.....its weird....too weird....but....for some strange reason I like the sounds in it. If it had a electronic beat over it I would probably like it ;-))))

lol, i'm a pretty weird guy, thanks for listening to it, you have all my sympathy :hihi:

Interesting. Keep going.

Shogger

Why not, keep working and trying things out
Core2Quad, Windows 8 Pro, Axiom61, Live 9, Reason 6, Guitar Rig 4, Kontakt 5 etc

Return to “Music Cafe”