CIRCLE WHEN FINSHED - Jazzyspoon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

djgroovy wrote:Nice, congrats on the release.

My favorites are 3 & 4.
Yeah, those are some of my favs, too. Track 3 is the oldest (05) and track 4 is the newest (09)(though they both were updated this Spring/Summer), so having them next to each other on the CD is a trip for me. Thanks for listening, DJ. :)

sazb30 wrote:WOW! Love it Jason! This is definitely gonna get heaps of play on my ipod. Smooth, flowing, organic, atmospheric and with that gorgeous and subtle electronic edge. Really takes me somewhere. Totally superb work. Polished, professional and truly ACE. :love: :love: :love:
I am failing to find the words that feel adequate to respond to this.... other than thank you, you rock, you are awesome, etc.. I listen to your work all of the time and really respect your opinion, so thanks for actually buying the CD (I would have given it to you) and for the perfect press release quote. :)

^ this truly is a great album Jason! my neighbours got a good listen to it yesterday (it sounds so good blasting out of my hi-fi). utterly lush :D

neil.

macmurphy wrote:^ this truly is a great album Jason! my neighbours got a good listen to it yesterday (it sounds so good blasting out of my hi-fi). utterly lush :D

neil.
Lol, I hope your neighbors appreciated it, Neil. :) Thanks for sharing it with them though and i'm lovin that you are enjoying it. :)

one more bump..

good work... I like Supernova lifestyle... sounds great ...

Awesome job Jason, you know I love it :hug:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks, markkuja and Ronnie. :)

I'm posting a grip of these tracks for remixes. Anyone here interested? If so, what song? I already have the 2 tracks posted on this thread up for remixing and I might also upload Japantazm. Any takers here? Just curious. I have a netlabel already interested in a Circle When Finished remix comp (free release) if I can put a good one together. :)

Since this post has given me about as much milage as I imagine it could here at KVR, I'll just say

last bump... :)

Cool artwork. Production sounds great. Am enjoying Emptiest Spaces, mix of familiar and new/unique sounds. Love some of those recurring sounds, hypnotic. Great range of beats. Great stuff.

Absolutely no harm in saying it again. Absolutely brilliant album.

My top 10 albums for 2010 so far:

1. Foals - Total Life Forever
2. Jazzyspoon - Circle When Finished
3. Wild Nothing - Gemini
4. Thieves Like Us - Again And Again
5. Trentemoller - Into The Great Wide Yonder
6. Delphic - Acoyte
7. Yeasayer - Odd Blood
8. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today
9. Bonobo - Black Sands
10. Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History

:phones: :love: :love: :love: :love: :hail: :hug:

This has been played EVERY day in the design studio for the past few weeks since release. Can't get enough of it to be honest. It's Foals then Jazzyspoon then Foals then Jazzyspoon - on repeat

Brilliant stuff Jason. I can see this ending up in my all-time-greats list.

i'd love to do a remix of any of them if you've got any "slots" left 8)

i'll let you choose which one you'd like me to do. if pushed i do have a preference but i quite like the idea of being handed the task, rather than just choosing my favourite.

cheers,

steve.

Blaster...pm'd. :)

Colin Bennett wrote:Absolutely no harm in saying it again. Absolutely brilliant album.

My top 10 albums for 2010 so far:

1. Foals - Total Life Forever
2. Jazzyspoon - Circle When Finished
3. Wild Nothing - Gemini
4. Thieves Like Us - Again And Again
5. Trentemoller - Into The Great Wide Yonder
6. Delphic - Acoyte
7. Yeasayer - Odd Blood
8. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today
9. Bonobo - Black Sands
10. Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History

:phones: :love: :love: :love: :love: :hail: :hug:

This has been played EVERY day in the design studio for the past few weeks since release. Can't get enough of it to be honest. It's Foals then Jazzyspoon then Foals then Jazzyspoon - on repeat

Brilliant stuff Jason. I can see this ending up in my all-time-greats list.
Colin, you are killin me with this.....and I love it. :P That list is really an impressive line of artists I both admire and listen to. Fantastic. I'll get you back for such amazing support and kindness, I promise.

Return to “Music Cafe”