CIRCLE WHEN FINSHED - Jazzyspoon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

memyselfandus wrote:Cool!
I hope you get a chance to listen, peep. :)

Just played the album out in the studio and it sounded absolutely brilliant. A few comments, all extremely positive. I can see this one getting a play at least once a day for the foreseeable future. Love it :D

Lovely stuff :)

Listening
That's brilliant, truly brilliant :-o

:phones: listening to Emptiest Spaces now. rich, detailed, gorgeous stuff here. :tu: off to work soon, but will listen more later! :)

tagged for a listen later..

Talk about a no brainer purchase! I expect this to feature prominently over the holidays and beyond.

Congrats on getting this out Jason!

Thanks for the all the wonderful tracks you've given away over the years... time to give back a little now. :)
Image Image

Had a quick flick through the streaming previews - and then bought the album in Apple Lossless Format.

Given that i've just come off a 17 hour stint at work - and need to be back in there in 6 hours i'm going to go to bed and look forward to listening to this tomorrow night on my nice shiny new hi-fi system!

01 - THE EMPTIEST SPACES - Jazzyspoon

This has a sweet groove. I must know how you made the soft strumming sound. Some kind of comb filter freq. modulation? The acoustic guitar picking, me encanto.

I think you and I are on the same musical wavelength. Will be buying.

Colin Bennett wrote:Just played the album out in the studio and it sounded absolutely brilliant. A few comments, all extremely positive. I can see this one getting a play at least once a day for the foreseeable future. Love it :D
That is so awesome. So many emotions to convey...
:oops: :cry: :love: :D :-o :hihi: 8)
Thanks, again, Colin.

sounds awesome as ever Mr Spoon. I'm in, just as soon as I get paid (yes things really are that tight :wink:).

@mystran, Totolitoto, debs, and rlahalla - Thanks for the listens!

@Poly, you know how much I respect your music and listening ear. You and Justin may have heard these tracks waaay too many times over the years, so your continued support of my noise is highly cherished and humbling. :)

@vinayk: Get some sleep and let me know what you think another day. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. :)

Genetic_Junk wrote:01 - THE EMPTIEST SPACES - Jazzyspoon

This has a sweet groove. I must know how you made the soft strumming sound. Some kind of comb filter freq. modulation? The acoustic guitar picking, me encanto.

I have always thought you and I share musical territory, you're just better at it than I could ever be. :)
The sound I think you are referring to was an Absynth patch sent through Guitar Rig. It isn't a guitar,just a sequenced brush stroke patch manipulated through two modulating comb filters and manually reversed here and there for flavor. Add delay and season for flavor.

CypherOne wrote:sounds awesome as ever Mr Spoon. I'm in, just as soon as I get paid (yes things really are that tight :wink:).
All good, Cyph, thanks for taking the time to listen. :)

Jazzyspoon wrote:
Genetic_Junk wrote:01 - THE EMPTIEST SPACES - Jazzyspoon

I have always thought you and I share musical territory, you're just better at it than I could ever be. :)
The sound I think you are referring to was an Absynth patch sent through Guitar Rig. It isn't a guitar,just a sequenced brush stroke patch manipulated through two modulating comb filters and manually reversed here and there for flavor. Add delay and season for flavor.
You are much too modest and polite. I wish I could create the space I hear in your work. I just purchased the flac version; gonna go listen now.

Return to “Music Cafe”