CIRCLE WHEN FINSHED - Jazzyspoon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jazzyspoon wrote:It isn't a guitar,just a sequenced brush stroke patch manipulated through two modulating comb filters and manually reversed here and there for flavor. Add delay and season for flavor.
ah but of course, it sounds so obvious now you mention it. cheat...:hihi:

honestly, that kind of shit would never even occur to me. maybe it should..

Jazzyspoon wrote:That is so awesome. So many emotions to convey...
:oops: :cry: :love: :D :-o :hihi: 8)
Thanks, again, Colin.
You're very welcome. I can guarantee that it'll be the first thing that's on again in the morning. Looking forward to it already. Really bloody brilliant album. One of my favourites of the year so far and exactly the type of stuff I listen to day in day out - when I'm not indulging in 80s synth pop obviously ;) - Worth way more than $5 :love:

Cheers,
Colin

:hug:
Ah, there's the emoticon I was looking for. Thanks, Colin.
:)

nice patches/sounds, i don't do a lot of 'chill beats and tunes' music but thought i'd give it a listen :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:nice patches/sounds, i don't do a lot of 'chill beats and tunes' music but thought i'd give it a listen :)
Thanks for the time you gave, Rurik, despite this not being your flavor of noise. It mattered. :)

Friday night bump for the weekend crowd....

Fantastic stuff, Jazzyspoon. Bought it, enjoyed it, will certainly enjoy it again.
No longer a moderator.

Thanks, D.H. You are just awesome. I'll return the favor one day.

I made a banner, but it's too big to use here as a sig.

Listening now ... sounds great. :tu:

DL'ing now, back later with comments. Huge congrats on your release J!!!

wonderful work, Jazzy! such a great feeling to finish an album, isn't it?
bought it and downloading right now :wheee: :tu:

Thanks, TCC and Sarah. Your continued support and encouragement are part of the reason this recording happened.

@macmurphy: I underestimated how good it would feel to reach that sense of 'accomplishment'. It really does feel nice. Plus, it's nice to finally move on from these tracks, though I might still post a few of them for remixes in the next month or so.

Jazzyspoon wrote:Thanks, TCC and Sarah. Your continued support and encouragement are part of the reason this recording happened.
:hug:

Nice, congrats on the release.

My favorites are 3 & 4.

WOW! Love it Jason! This is definitely gonna get heaps of play on my ipod. Smooth, flowing, organic, atmospheric and with that gorgeous and subtle electronic edge. Really takes me somewhere. Totally superb work. Polished, professional and truly ACE. :love: :love: :love:

Return to “Music Cafe”