Dubstep producers: several acapellas for u to consider to refix - rls opportunity !!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kcisANDderit wrote:hey i would really love to take a pella and do it a la Rusko if only i could break up the vocals a bit. i do not mean glitch them or re-process with fx, just separate the hook/phrases in places to fit my 'refix' ideas

let me know
yup i actually want full length unedited/uncut vocal remixes but let s give this a try. pm sent. cheerz

just added my recent coolabo with jr tiger "buss skastep". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with taranthriller "badman life". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with taranthriller "mek dem squeal". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with tru blacks "free di herbs". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabos with jr tiger "gone a jail" and with robot herb "gimme weed". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabos with venam "youth fi chill" and with taranthriller "badman sound". holla at me for the pella wavs if interested in refixing one of em

just added my recent vocal "beware". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in remixing it

just added my recent vocal "catch vampire". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in remixing it

kcisANDderit wrote:hey i would really love to take a pella and do it a la Rusko if only i could break up the vocals a bit. i do not mean glitch them or re-process with fx, just separate the hook/phrases in places to fit my 'refix' ideas

let me know
yea that s fine m8 hit me with ur email and tell me which epella u want so ima send u the link

just added my recent vocal "fittest of the fittest". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in remixing it

just added my recent coolabo with seamus "mi bredda dead". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with chronicle "skastep arise". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent vocal "youthman". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in remixing it

just added my recent coolabo with carlton livingston "tale of two cities". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

Return to “Music Cafe”