Dubstep producers: several acapellas for u to consider to refix - rls opportunity !!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dub stepping , or deb shtupping ?...
a dilemma ...

normal wrote:dub stepping , or deb shtupping ?...
a dilemma ...
hehe yea, i wish i could answer that question ;)

one last round

Hey Don

See your post finally made the circuit to KVR, grabbed your audio submissions on gearslutz seceral months ago.

Regardless of some lo-love here for the style I like the vocals. To be honest I've been messing with snippets rather than the full tracks as that's more my style dj'ing rather than a muscician amd with some nice effects applied to the vocals they're totally usable.

Anyway I am not sure the whole vocals could comply into a dubstep track and to me they're more Ragga from what I've heard. But I would love to here all the submissions on your webby when the time's up.

Goodluck with the release and thanks for the share...

MFXxx wrote:Hey Don

See your post finally made the circuit to KVR, grabbed your audio submissions on gearslutz seceral months ago.

Regardless of some lo-love here for the style I like the vocals. To be honest I've been messing with snippets rather than the full tracks as that's more my style dj'ing rather than a muscician amd with some nice effects applied to the vocals they're totally usable.

Anyway I am not sure the whole vocals could comply into a dubstep track and to me they're more Ragga from what I've heard. But I would love to here all the submissions on your webby when the time's up.

Goodluck with the release and thanks for the share...
thx for the nice words bruv! big ups!

just added "jah no bless shotta" (feat. busy signal)

just added my recent coolabos with: pinchers, merciless, anthony b, jr murvin, reggie stepper. holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing one of em

just added my recent coolabo with terry ganzie "higher heights". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with xtl entaprizez "f**k these c**ts". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with general degree "nuke a soundbwoy". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with sizzla "herb fi free" and jr tiger "bun it up". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with mojo herb "galong bad". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with luciano "better praise di king". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

just added my recent coolabo with taranthriller "gyangsta gyal". holla at me for the pella wav if interested in refixing it

hey i would really love to take a pella and do it a la Rusko if only i could break up the vocals a bit. i do not mean glitch them or re-process with fx, just separate the hook/phrases in places to fit my 'refix' ideas

let me know

Return to “Music Cafe”