Accepting Submissions - Worst-Case Scenarios (ambient, noise, abstract compilation)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's the bad craftsman/woman who blames his/her tools; but, thanks to John Lithium, we haven't even that excuse anymore.

The Lithium Toolbox is a series of soundscape tools - sound concepts - that have been offered up for free to the world at large, for subversion and subduction. A collection of "nightmares, dreams, hallucinations and worst-case scenarios" to use in your own sonic adventures.

Tracks submitted for this compilation must include at least one sound file from the Lithium Toolbox: twisted, mangled, abused and/or misused in any way you see fit.

Use and abuse. Subvert and conquer. Submit and acquiesce. Return to the master that which he desires. Give him your Worst-Case Scenario.

Click Here to download the Lithium Toolbox.

For submission details (if you don't already know them), use the Contact link over there ----> http://www.intelligentmachinery.net/?page_id=379

Deadline for submissions is March 31.
Last edited by intel on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Hello, John. Long time no see.

:party:
intel wrote:Tracks submitted for this compilation must include at least one sound file from the Lithium Toolbox:
Ok, I'll use em all.

:party: v2
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

I'm like the invisible man. You might not see me, but I'm always here. Watching you. Always watching you.

Always.

Watching you.

(Always.)

I hope to hear a submission from you!
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

A space technician told me this is the end of easy comfort. I believe it was a man named Tyrell who suffered from space intoxication. We cant recall what he said had happened but it had something to do with experimental input on his proverbial ship and crew who got lost on their way. Anyway, a difficult story which he tried to simplify by using a metaphor of a cool ant process in a brief unfriendly biosphere which made an ominous error. In the meanwhile standing somewhere in a corridor was not the poisoner nor a non-random industrial drone but a shaman sending out another distress signal. A short and simple message. The original templant and our non-random enemy planet theme had been erased by a dub engine drone utilising heavy energy on his automatic voyage one; A clear yet covert mission to create a new enemy in front of us. He wasn't planning on any PR work for this or at-least no promotion soon to prevent any slow sekhretet from walking my masters footsteps to ensure that nothing hinders nihil.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. Well done.

*bump*

A new month and a bump for new eyes.

Ooh, sounds interesting! I'll try and take a look and give it a go in the coming days hopefully.

If I can't come up with devious nightmarish stuff, the tools ARE to blame, because that comes naturally to me :)

These things practically make twisted stuff themselves... having great fun mangling these!

Ill try to make something too!!

Programentalist wrote:These things practically make twisted stuff themselves... having great fun mangling these!
Excellent! I know I've been enjoying playing around with them, myself, and can't wait to hear all the submissions.

:love:

ok one question do I need to use the whole clip or can I just sample it?

Just submitted something....

Here is my submission ill make a few :)

Sample used the number 11.

here it is :)

http://k004.kiwi6.com/hotlink/pe7o6d6d4 ... rridor.mp3

Sinlesssin wrote:ok one question do I need to use the whole clip or can I just sample it?
Sorry, I didn't get the notification of your reply. I take it you sorted out the question, but in case anyone else has the same inquiry: Use the sample any way you like; either whole, or in pieces. The only requirement is that some sample from the set is used in some way, within the piece submitted.

The "2.5 weeks until deadline" bump.

Cheers!

Return to “Music Cafe”