Tortures in Jazz

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah yes, that smooth chilled out 40s jazz club thing that all cats are grooving to!

Well... :hihi:

On a serious note, I loved this! Great sound and awesome sometimes chaotic groove. You really nailed this imo.

Tortures in Jazz or Jazz From Hell? This really reminded me of the '84 Zappa touring band. Some wild Jazz groove with a terrifying EP accompaniment. The funky build before the guitar solo is tremendous and I love the Lukather/Landau guitar tone.

Great work. Your output is indeed prodigiously cosmopolitan. :tu:

Many thanks Programentalist & seismic1.

"Ah yes, that smooth chilled out 40s jazz club thing that all cats are grooving to!"

:hihi:

goodness, sppeeed demon on keys.
all the elements are great here, the unusual rhythym guitar tone, hot lead guitar, the keep em guessing beats and fat bass.

I really liked this.

Yes - in spite of the title I enjoyed this a lot! Well made, with plenty of things happening to keep up the novelty factor throughout the track. Good stuff! :)

Thanks fateamenabletochange & kryptonaut.

Brother
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Cool! I just wonder is it all played live? Or if it is not, how you recreate this bass? Love how it sounds!

@ stanlea: Yo Bro :)

Thanks SOi2

There are two possibilities: Everything which you hear are
samples or M.Brösel & the Pirates of Culture is synonymous for
well-known musicians, who act mysteriously in the background.....

8)

The answer is blowing in the wind.....

:D

Lothar Matthäus: My english is not very good, but my german is much better

:D

I gues I figure out=)

If you don't mind check my stuff http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=342985 second and third tracks. It's also have jazz influence, not so strong real jazz masterpice like like you did, but maybe you will have few words. I will really apreciate that=) You can wright in german=)

:-o
Very nice composition and great playing skills in here.
I enjoyed it so much.
Crazy e-piano and expressive bass, the guitar tone is definitely adding a Zappa-esque touch to the tune.
Excellent.

Cheers

Thanks Laguna Rising.

M.

Return to “Music Cafe”