Mr. Flyte - Bright Skies (An exclusive release just for my KVR fans!)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

These two songs were featured in this weeks podcast and will be available to be purchased from an EP I will be releasing within the next month. However, because you guys are awesome, I am putting them up, JUST HERE (and obviously in the podcast) for your ears! The joy is about this, you get to hear these songs as singles instead of mixed in with a bunch of other electronic music. Feel special, and enjoy!
http://soundcloud.com/ntommusic/bright- ... ix/s-XNABU

http://soundcloud.com/ntommusic/bright- ... ix/s-rmb4D

**oh, and the reason why "Bright Skies" is considered to be a "Radio Mix" is because it is actually a second movement to a song. The first movement - if you couldn't guess - is called "Starry Nights" and will be featured on the EP as well.
Starry Nights is an ambient tune that builds up into the house-y tune you hear above.

Nice work. I think I preferred the Radio mix, although these were both good. Incidentally, I can hear a few digital pops in the Summer remix between 1:46-1:53 where some splicing may have occurred.

One of your best tunes, I think :)

seismic1 wrote:Nice work. I think I preferred the Radio mix, although these were both good. Incidentally, I can hear a few digital pops in the Summer remix between 1:46-1:53 where some splicing may have occurred.

One of your best tunes, I think :)
I'm glad you like it!
The summer remix was suppose to have a glitchy feel to it, chances are (and I know it's weird I had a feeling some people would notice these and point them out as blemishes) a lot of the pops were actually intentional, I will be honest, there is one right at the very very end that occurs pretty much when the music stops and the the bassy-like synth fades out that was unintentional and I will have to go back over the song and figure out why that happens there.
from the 2:26-3:00 phrase you'll here it happen several times in the piano part.

Your works really evolve quickly
This is a very lovely song m8
Thank you for the music.
Good mixout as well

Emerald Tablet wrote:Your works really evolve quickly
This is a very lovely song m8
Thank you for the music.
Good mixout as well
Thanks Remmy :)

...a cool song, man. silky, bass-pumpin', well arranged, good temper spreading. I liked both versions, but preferred also the radio-mix. now could you please pass over the telephone number of that half-naked lady? thanks!
;-)

greetings

wolf

TrekStar wrote:...a cool song, man. silky, bass-pumpin', well arranged, good temper spreading. I liked both versions, but preferred also the radio-mix. now could you please pass over the telephone number of that half-naked lady? thanks!
;-)

greetings

wolf
Yeah sure, no problem man, 512-647-4813

I have to thank my graphic artist, Zummerfish, for doing the artwork for me. She also did the "Starry Nights" album cover as well.

Awsome artwork and awsome song!
Very dreamy

Thanks! :D

I like the radio mix over the summer mix. It sounded more cleaner and love the beat on this one. Nice artwork, only if she could gyrate her hips to the beat and turn around once in a while ;-) :-D
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I guess it has been pretty well decided by the fans that the radio mix is better than the remix.
Thanks for the comment :) And yes, 'tis a bummer she only stands there and looks into the sky.

satYatunes wrote:Nice artwork, only if she could gyrate her hips to the beat and turn around once in a while ;-) :-D
Hover over her with your mouse and she will turn around :lol:

seismic1 wrote:
satYatunes wrote:Nice artwork, only if she could gyrate her hips to the beat and turn around once in a while ;-) :-D
Here, you can see her pretty face. This is the album cover for "Starry Nights"

Wow, this is really beautiful. Is this a painting or photograph of actual person?
Website | Portfolio

seismic1 wrote:
:lol:
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Music Cafe”