Cvijaxo - Open Window 2012

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Feel free to listen, download and comment my last jamendo collection of mostly droning, experimental, electronic ambients played almost in whole with VSTi + VST effects and a little Reason 6 + Maschine mikro. I appreciate you response since it makes one to see things from different standpoint.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/108933

Just listened to this whilst updating my website. This was a good collection of relaxing, and mainly ambient-style tracks.

I particularly enjoyed "Dreamwalking". It had a nice groovy feel to it. Almost made me want to dance. "Dust" was also very nice. This had some lovely guitar/bass and a cool pad-like sound in the background. "Good Night" had a discordant style that generated quite a dark atmosphere. Very enjoyable.

Good work 8)

seismic1 wrote:Just listened to this whilst updating my website. This was a good collection of relaxing, and mainly ambient-style tracks.

I particularly enjoyed "Dreamwalking". It had a nice groovy feel to it. Almost made me want to dance. "Dust" was also very nice. This had some lovely guitar/bass and a cool pad-like sound in the background. "Good Night" had a discordant style that generated quite a dark atmosphere. Very enjoyable.

Good work 8)
Thanks a lot for taking time to listen and response. I appreciate it alot! I am glad you like some it and that you named tracks you like.

Regards

C.

Return to “Music Cafe”