Polyslax - Tangle

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thoroughly enjoyed this track. Love the jazzy elements especially.

Thanks very much folks!
3ee wrote:What other plugs were used?
As for plugins, aside from Iris there's a bit of Chromaphone doing pluck and bell type sounds, Trilian on bass and Pianoteq on piano.

Virus TI is doing the lead forward and reverse synths as well as the little random run at 0:24 and the grungy distorted synth just before the end.

Fx plugs are all SoundToys: EchoBoy, PanMan, Crystallizer, Tremolator, Little Radiator and Devil Loc Deluxe were all used. There's a bit of Pro-C on one bass track. Valhalla's UberMod is providing the reverb. UBK-1 and Pro-L are on the master buss.
Image Image

Very cool!

I always wonder how you come up with all these lil elements working together like a dancing DNA strain.

Back to the lab you go, in the meantime I'll examine this under the microscope. :wink:

I didn't know you had a Virus.

that was very cool. I liked this alot.

Cheers mr.me + fate!

Yeah, fate, must be 4 years now I've had the TI... my main controller and a heckuva synth as well.
Image Image

polyslax wrote: must be 4 years now I've had the TI... my main controller and a heckuva synth as well.
way to go....I am stuck with a 4 octave Ion, and a 4 octave Novation Controller....sigh, eventually I'll get a more octave replacement for them

fateamenabletochange wrote:
polyslax wrote: must be 4 years now I've had the TI... my main controller and a heckuva synth as well.
way to go....I am stuck with a 4 octave Ion, and a 4 octave Novation Controller....sigh, eventually I'll get a more octave replacement for them
I'd been fiddling around with 3 and 4 octave keyboards and then one day I popped in to the music store and played on a 5 octave and just went WOW, yeah, this is what I've been missing... much more freedom to get both hands involved. I'd had several 5 octave synths previously but sold them in the mid 90s. Anyhow, at that point I knew I had to get back to a 5.
Image Image

hahaha, too funny, that is it exactly. yes the lightbulb came on a bit late here.

Very much enjoyed this. Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

Hey, thanks a bunch DHM!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”