[AT029] Art Sonic -"Roadside Sketches" (ambient/atmospheric/folktronica)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(ambient/atmospheric/folktronica)

"A 3-week long road trip to the American Southwest (Toronto, Canada to Colorado, Utah and New Mexico USA). Good thing I managed to take my old beat-up acoustic guitar - even though there was little spaced for it in our tightly packed truck. Big prairie skies, Rocky Mountain panoramas, desert vistas, ghost towns and ancient Anasazi ruins, all inspired me to pick up the guitar and attempt to translate sights into notes. Little 'roadside sketches'... My trusty little field recorder allowed me to actually capture some of the nature sounds which later, back home in my studio, got incorporated into some of the tracks. Hopefully these short musical pieces will evoke the feelings and re-create the sights I had in front of me."

(this album is a joint release with the No-source netlabel)

listen to a track from the album:
Watching the rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_pQsqeyRbk&

download the release for FREE at Acustronica netlabel, click HERE (release page)

Lovely tune and well recorded imho. The guitar sounds very clear and the meteorological infestation is very pleasant.

Good work :)

thank you for listening!

Awesome work! Like the AP said, really well recorded guitar rain storm. I'm working on something similar to this right now (ambient with acoustics) so it's right up my alley. Excellent! :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”