Deccan Traps - Form

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks for listening :)

@ Zombie Queen- i haven't touched any booze, let alone absinthe, in about three and a half years. my mind and body are a temple :hihi: :-o

@ SampleScience - interesting tune. i think the drums could have done with been a little louder but i enjoyed it very much.

neil.

oh, when that beat kicks in at around 2:00, i can almost hear someone ruminating (vocals).

be that as it may, this sounds great just as it is.

thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed it :)

neil.

the third great track in a row I've listened to in the Music Cafe tonight! Dark and fuzzy. Tasty.

thank you, i appreciate it :)

neil.

are we to expect a new album soon?

ntom wrote:are we to expect a new album soon?
yes, very likely before christmas. i have two or three things to finish off then i'll see about assembling something vaguely coherent :)

I just listened through it and I loved it! especially enjoyed the delay on the snare, added a cool element...well I mean, I loved the whole thing, really.
Let me know when you have released it, as of right now I believe I am the owner of the complete Deccan Traps collection.

ntom wrote: as of right now I believe I am the owner of the complete Deccan Traps collection.
i think my head just grew a bit :hihi:

i'm humbled, mate. i'm delighted you enjoy my stuff :)

Left a few comments on the 'cloud: a very understated, very moving piece of music. Thanks!

thank you, much appreciated.

neil.

Cool, something in here sounds way deep. Great subtle movement and progression. The arrangement in this is really good.
Liked this alot.

i'm glad you enjoyed it :)

neil.

That was lush. As someone else said, it's a very nice chord progression.

I seem to have missed up to now this somehow :o
Very nice work.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”