November Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zombie Queen wrote:Hi, Mello. Good you showed up, as we were in danger of the submission thread outgrowing the gossip thread...
the gossip dry-out seemed to be a serious disease, which could almost only be stopped by small doses of radio active Maximal Belgium, Laurean Smithium, Adjium, Lady J-ium or Shushium vaccinations. though i'm quite surprised, how well the Mellium works this time. :o
"It dreamed itself along"

Mellium has the advantage of being able to play well with others.

next month we should have to write the rest of one of this months tracks that isnt our own!
add bass, melody and so on...

rachmiel wrote:Mellium has the advantage of being able to play well with others.
:D unfortunately Mellium can have its downsides too and not everybody is satisfied about it. some months ago Mellium had an awful effect on Folderol e.g., who hasn't been seen in the contest ever since. It tried to find a vaccination against NMCOT, but the result was much too strong.

:wink:

vurt wrote:next month we should have to write the rest of one of this months tracks that isnt our own!
nice idea! :tu:

vurt wrote:next month we should have to write the rest of one of this months tracks that isnt our own!
That's a great idea!

I like that idea and might incorporate it into another theme if I can figure some things out. I'm not sure about the logistics. Also, somebody might not want to have his submission used.

We can start this way: If you have an entry in the contest this month, and you ARE willing to have your submission used in some fashion in next month's contest, opt in here.

I am willing.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:
I am willing.
Me too.

yes

"The Further Adventures of Gourdman" hmm, could be interesting... count me in.

I'd pass on the concept above
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

. . . and my NOV piece is almost at 100 downloads on SClound. If you're not able to DL it at that point, plz lemmee know & I'll get you a copy
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Mister Natural wrote:. . . and my NOV piece is almost at 100 downloads on SClound. If you're not able to DL it at that point, plz lemmee know & I'll get you a copy
If you think you'll hit your max downloads, you should set up and post an alternate link now.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:If you have an entry in the contest this month, and you ARE willing to have your submission used in some fashion in next month's contest, opt in here.
We want it. Good idea.

Return to “Music Cafe”