some controlled mayhem.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Woah.
Me likes that!
The stuttery/fluttery, yet 'woody' sound is fantizmo.

Would you be opposed to hinting at the tools used in there?
ImageImageImageImage

Was I just turned into a Cyberman?
Blue Phase Music

I went and listened to the :50 album sampler after I posted.
That shit is rugged. :tu:
There is a part where there is this resonance going on with a "pad" sound that got super weird. I got unnerved and excited. Like, looked at my speaker cones, not sure what was goin on. It was cool. I wonder if it was something going on on purpose. I should have wrote the time.
I am Gozar. :borg:
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:Woah.
Me likes that!
The stuttery/fluttery, yet 'woody' sound is fantizmo.

Would you be opposed to hinting at the tools used in there?
some basic drum loop using one of orions acoustic kits, the grunge one i think?
a few runs through of reaktor, using rachmiels glitch ensemble :)
followed bys some editing on the audio from those run throughs to organise it into what you hear :)

glad you enjoyed.

4lb Kitty wrote:Was I just turned into a Cyberman?
nope, a cyberwoman :hihi:

highkoo wrote:I went and listened to the :50 album sampler after I posted.
to be honest im not ssure what that is?
so im afraid i cant answer the following question about resonance :lol:

That shit is rugged. :tu:
There is a part where there is this resonance going on with a "pad" sound that got super weird. I got unnerved and excited. Like, looked at my speaker cones, not sure what was goin on. It was cool. I wonder if it was something going on on purpose. I should have wrote the time.
I am Gozar. :borg:

I followed my mental breadcrumbs and I think it was this one-
http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... %20mix.mp3
ImageImageImageImage

cool....but what came to my mind was changing channels on an old tv tuner back and forth very fast...it sounds like some wild war between channels...I like it :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

highkoo wrote:I followed my mental breadcrumbs and I think it was this one-
http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... %20mix.mp3
ah, in that case, yes the resonance and any other uncomfortable moments where indeed intentional.
the title comes from the fact that i was going through some shit, it was me that was broken, the in nine pieces comes from the fact i had nine tracks that in my mind worked together for the whole. :)

Hink wrote:cool....but what came to my mind was changing channels on an old tv tuner back and forth very fast...it sounds like some wild war between channels...I like it :tu:
glad you enjoyed :
i like it when people get their own reference to my pieces, its why i never say much, id rather not influence people to hear it my way :)

Return to “Music Cafe”