music for web crawling robots

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

By clicking on Zombie's Queen profile I discovered his wonderful "Absurdance" album from 2011:

http://looneybuns.bandcamp.com/album/absurdance

I am especially enamored with the lyrics. It's as if Captain Beefheart and Dr. Seuss collaborated on them. Wacky, funny, and occasionally thought provoking. Great stuff. :love:

I thought it was worth mentioning this for the other newcomers who missed this album.

Interesting! Enjoyed. Checking out more of your music now.

Thank a lot macmurphy and trewq you made my day.

Thank you very much Frantz, it's very kind of you to mention the yesteryear thing, according to stats, it was largely missed by everyone.

ps. I hereby swear to science that FrantzM is not my socket puppet and for the fact I don't even know who he is. I could suspect my older son, who is bearing the same name, but his English is not that good.

Zombie Queen wrote: ps. I hereby swear to science that FrantzM is not my socket puppet and for the fact I don't even know who he is. I could suspect my older son, who is bearing the same name, but his English is not that good.
Hi Dad! I thought I'd tell everyone how much I enjoy your music. Now about that new car...

Just kidding. We don't know each other.

New car...! What's with kids today!?! How about a glitching CD in a colorful sleeve?

I just listened to the whole thing as a set. It works really well that way. I liked the ones I hadn't heard (and the ones I had). I think my overall favorite from these is 1+1=10. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Thank DH! Any takers for the last two discs?

Bump. Excellent stuff. Just bought it off bandcamp.

Cheers Barnadine! You made it a happy new year.

absurd in such a coherent way.
missed it, found it, love it.
great work.

1110011 1001100 10001000 1010101010 000001010 010101000 0010101010 1010101010 111100101
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Yeah, you crazy mofo... this is so good!
Image Image

This is entertaining stuff... Hadn't caught it the first time through this thread. Good bump. i'm visualizing some demented bastard lovechild of Depeche Mode and They Might Be Giants. i love the bunnies on the moon cover art, too.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Huh!? A blast from the past... Must be December thing. Anyway I still have some of those on plastic, to give away. So, if you like, PM me.

Return to “Music Cafe”