"partial eclipse" of the sun ambient tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Solar Eclipse ll by fate atc, on Flickr

"partial eclipse" of the sun ambient tune

Ace Omnisphere Mopho Ion and Prophet 08 done performance style as improvisation on 3 keyboard/controllers

13.98 MB 7 min 38 sec at 256 kbps

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9504745/partial%20eclipse.mp3

or top of the player at http://www.reverbnation.com/fateatc/songs

any comments or feedback welcome, and thanks to all those that might have a listen

Thumbs wayyyy up. Great stuff, as usual.

hey thanks Phase47 glad you like it.

Only 25 seconds in and I'm hooked! Great work :)

Another excellent FATC track. :tu:
Blue Phase Music

thanks abstract cats and 4lb kitty, appreciated, and glad you like.

The sound design is absolutely gorgeous, just perfect. Melodically it meanders a bit and eventually stops without reaching a satisfying conclusion. Is it an improv?

I would like a dance remix that starts with the same first 2 minutes then the 4/4 beats, lasers, and smoke machines kick in. But I'm just strange. :)

Lasers, smoke machines, four on the floor :-o :-o

Oh well, better luck next time with the improvisation I guess.

:shrug:

Thanks FrantzM, glad you liked the sounds.

Saving up for a drum machine...no more meandering. :uhuhuh:

:D

Overall, this seemed to have a "softer" sound than recent tracks from you. Was this down to the patches chosen, or does the missing Zebra/Diva have something to do with this. Probably the former. Anyway, I could imagine playing this on a cloudy day during one of those ellipsis (......) when you know the sun is there, but it's hidden by punctuation.

Good work :)

Soon to be DJATC

fateamenabletochange wrote:Saving up for a drum machine...no more meandering. :uhuhuh:
It's gonna be huge I tells ya! Bigger than Gangnam Style.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Coming to a club near you in 2013, get ready for:

:band2:FATC Style :band:

FrantzM wrote: Ladies and Gentlemen. Coming to a club near you in 2013, get ready for:

:band2:FATC Style :band:

hhhmmm....I think I like it here in my garage, Gangnam Station looks way too crowded, and a smoke machine going off here would freak the neighbours

seismic1 wrote:Overall, this seemed to have a "softer" sound than recent tracks from you.
interesting...hadn't thought that myself, but there are less instruments being used.

thanks for the feedback seismic.

fateamenabletochange wrote:.....smoke machine.....
I'm in :)

smoke machine...reminds me of this bloke, from your part of the world, called himself a Jordy [almost incomprehensible at times], I asked him why he was kind of red in the face and sweating alot...giving up cigs he says, nicotine patch in place, chewing nicotine gum, and smoking a cig.

Return to “Music Cafe”