"partial eclipse" of the sun ambient tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fateamenabletochange wrote: hhhmmm....I think I like it here in my garage, Gangnam Station looks way too crowded, and a smoke machine going off here would freak the neighbours
Freaking the neighbors is half the fun. But OK, we'll save the dance remixes for another time.

fateamenabletochange wrote: Solar Eclipse ll by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/
Ace Omnisphere Mopho Ion and Prophet 08 done performance style as improvisation on 3 keyboard/controllers

13.98 MB 7 min 38 sec at 256 kbps

any comments or feedback welcome, and thanks to all those that might have a listen
I dig those old school synth sounds!

thanks Patch, pleased you like them.

This has a dynamic range of 10 on the DR Meter.

I like this one. Right around the four minute mark there's some magic happening. Also really like the phasered (I think) sound that's sort of underneath it all throughout and the way it comes nearer the surface in places.

Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote: Also really like the phasered (I think) sound that's sort of underneath it all throughout and the way it comes nearer the surface in places.

Thanks.
thanks very much DH. Not sure what sound this is you are referring too...maybe one of the Ace instances, preset variation of Esynthi Dk2

I liked this one alot myself, has fewer instruments than usual.

Return to “Music Cafe”