Short Piece for Strings in D minor

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An attempt at composing a piece in the Baroque style for strings, inspired by Vivaldi and Corelli.

File size: 2.18mb
Bit rate: 128kbps
DAW: Reaper
Strings: Session Strings Pro

http://www.lesliesanford.com/music/clas ... -minor.mp3

Would be interesting to hear what Vivaldi would say about it...however, it sounds quite realistic. Sometimes a bit too perfect, but I'm sure the majority of people could be fooled and would believe in real instruments... :wink:

I like it!
Gone synthing! :phones:

Very enjoyable indeed. A lovely composition, and a very spritely piece of music, very much reminiscent of Vivaldi.

Good work :)

Really good composition! :clap:

Well done!
What samples are you using?

PatchAdamz wrote:What samples are you using?
I'm using Session Strings Pro.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I really appreciate it. This was my first time posting to the Music Cafe, and it's been a positive experience. I'm looking forward to writing more and posting more, thanks! :)

Damn, this is an amazing composition!! :D

I wish though it would be played by a real performers though. Then it would be at least as good as the old masters. :) If not better :)

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Really enjoyed this. It's great to hear something quite different (one of the best features of the Cafe).
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Impressive. To my untrained ears, the composition is good enough to be part of the classical repertoire.

wow...this is compositionwise very impressive. also the session strings sound quite convincing with these short articulations. I liked the small room acoustics in the mix.

thanks for posting this pearl :!:

wolf

Excellent composition! Get that recorded by a string orchestra.

Return to “Music Cafe”