Polyslax - Fork

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Glitchy sadness! :shock: :)

I enjoyed it all, as I tend to, but my favorite moment was the sort of pause-for-ten-seconds around 1:24 or so. Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

Loved the rhythms throughout Poly. Totally understand the barbieri reference seismic alluded to , as I initially thought of " ghosts " and " nightporter " by Japan , so I felt at home with the psuedo japanese plucks.
The part after the fork was very abstract and freeform , almost like a jazz trumpet solo , but re-imagined for a bladerunner generation.
If i remember correctly , you use reactor ? If so , your style , instrumentations etc...are one of the reasons that contribute to me hopefully buying it after christmas =)

Thanks muchly guys!
2NDMOUSE wrote:If i remember correctly , you use reactor ? If so , your style , instrumentations etc...are one of the reasons that contribute to me hopefully buying it after christmas =)
I have Reaktor but tbh it doesn't see a lot of use here. It's a playground for sure, but for some reason I don't tend to reach for it. In this track the bass and solo were done with Trilian. All the other synth sounds were done with Synplant.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”