Deccan Traps - Waking - plus new album 'Luna'

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

seismic1 wrote:If you bump this again on Sunday, I'll probably remember to buy it :hihi: Been a little busy this week.

I think this is great. It has a "unified" vibe. The tracks all seem to reinforce each other.

Great album :)
thank you Tim :)

neil.

macmurphy wrote:
seismic1 wrote:If you bump this again on Sunday, I'll probably remember to buy it :hihi: Been a little busy this week.

I think this is great. It has a "unified" vibe. The tracks all seem to reinforce each other.

Great album :)
thank you Tim :)

neil.
Gonna get it now :love:

seismic1 wrote:
Gonna get it now :love:
:tu: :hug:

Cool. Looking forward to checking this all out from go to wo. Thanks.

fateamenabletochange wrote:Cool. Looking forward to checking this all out from go to wo. Thanks.
cheers mate :hug:

neil.

this weekend going to upgrade my car to one with a CD player [that works] ...so this and your album from Feb or so will get a compare and contrast over the summer here. :D :party: 8) :tu:

Finally picked this up Neil. :tu:
Image Image

thanks Matt :)

Merry Christmas all! :hug:

neil.

and merry xmas to you Neil

son bought me a slow cooker, so I am slow cooking..... :hihi: ...on target for a mid afternoon dinner....good thing about a southern hemisphere xmas is all the seasonal berry and stone fruit...kind of sticky here though, 98 % humidity

fateamenabletochange wrote: 98 % humidity
heh, we have a moisture problem here as well but in the form of rain and floods :cry:

Not just spooky, Neil. On each stroke I was waiting for the Zimmer spooky cello skreech to jump on me! Dark Knight kind of disturbing. Very well done indeed, will check out the rest of the album.

Thanks for sharing
Mario

thanks Mario :)

Some remarkably interesting music in this album, Neil. Great sound design and song writing.
Thanks for sharing.

thanks Justin, much appreciated :)

neil.

happy new year!

ok, so it's a rather shameless final bump but i wanted to wish a happy new year to
all who listened, commented and well, just showed an interest in my music over the past year. you are all lovely human beings :hug:

neil.

Return to “Music Cafe”