January Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zabrilla wrote:Hi All, glad to join in this month, great fun reading through KVR, I really enjoyed listening to the other submissions, mine feels a little bit mainstream in comparison haha but there we go :)
We are all fishes from different rivers & do not share the same mainstream. That's one of the great things about the KVR forums & contests which I have only really discovered very recently.I would probably not naturally listen to the kind of music you listen to & like to play & reciprocally. I enjoyed your track though, I only listened to it once this am but it sounded spacy & happy at the same time .There will be more tracks & hopefully all very varied from people with different backgrounds & tastes.And I will listen again to your entry.

ClaRago wrote:
Zabrilla wrote:Hi All, glad to join in this month, great fun reading through KVR, I really enjoyed listening to the other submissions, mine feels a little bit mainstream in comparison haha but there we go :)
We are all fishes from different rivers & do not share the same mainstream. That's one of the great things about the KVR forums & contests which I have only really discovered very recently.I would probably not naturally listen to the kind of music you listen to & like to play & reciprocally. I enjoyed your track though, I only listened to it once this am but it sounded spacy & happy at the same time .There will be more tracks & hopefully all very varied from people with different backgrounds & tastes.And I will listen again to your entry.
:) Thanks man and so very true. The power of the internet when at its best. 8)

quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?

some have a location listed but many do not & this aspect of this music-forum facinates me
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?
Minnesota. (Just me, I mean, not everyone.)
No longer a moderator.

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?
I'm from Magrathea, but currently residing in Perth, Western Australia....
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.

I'm in Michigan, a small town near Lake Michigan
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

From Sweden.

Mr Natural, I am a frog , born on the Atlantic coast near the Spanish border. I am now settled in Fontainebleau ,a small city in the middle of a big forest not far from Paris , after a few years spent in Morocco & the UK amongst other places. I miss the ocean very much so I might move again sometime. So Dan you are from "the little town that time forgot, and the decades cannot improve,".

From a small country by the North Sea, living in Austin TX.

Victor.

I'm from the UK.
Professional Audio Architecture

ClaRago wrote:So Dan you are from "the little town that time forgot, and the decades cannot improve,".
Or thereabouts. I confess that I'm not a Keillor fan, though. I did, however, first hear one of my favorite poems through him (Writer's Almanac), so I'm grateful to him for that.
No longer a moderator.

Nice one ,thanks for the link. I eventually got bored with Keillor but he made me laugh quite a bit before it happened so I am grateful too.

Quite a wide range of ideas this month. Real mixture of old new artists too. Could do with a few more entries of course :P
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote:Quite a wide range of ideas this month. Real mixture of old new artists too. Could do with a few more entries of course :P
What is a old new artist ? What is the difference with a new old artist? Are there old old artists and new new artists then ?
Oh, you are an electronic engineer ! ! Must have something to do with some binary function we , 100% human beings, do not compute with our little brains.
Only joking :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”