verstaerker&altered states "cagepeople - the arrival" [ambient]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i worked with Illya F. aka altered states on this track - he drones - me drums, fx ...

Imagehttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/1205439/mp3/col ... tended.mp3

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i78qdtUWhpM

Great atmosphere. I really enjoyed the music and the video. There was some desirable hardware on display there too.

Good work :)

Love this :D

How do you like that sequencer? I've been lusting over the Oberkorn, but it is almost three times the price of the Doepfer.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

Haven't seen you around here in a while. I'll check this out when I have some free minutes. :)

ATIM wrote:Love this :D

How do you like that sequencer? I've been lusting over the Oberkorn, but it is almost three times the price of the Doepfer.
i like the doepfer ... but you should keep in my mind that the Oberkorn has already midi and everything on board you need

for the doepfer system you'll need a modular rack, midi module, a-154,155 and maybe a quantizer, multiples and a switching module...

I enjoyed this. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Amazing track, love the mood, the synths in the back there and all the precussive stuff.
Good music and the video is a real bonus!
Blinking lights and knobs being turned always get me hyped :)
Great work!

verstaerker wrote:
ATIM wrote:Love this :D

i like the doepfer ... but you should keep in my mind that the Oberkorn has already midi and everything on board you need

for the doepfer system you'll need a modular rack, midi module, a-154,155 and maybe a quantizer, multiples and a switching module...
Thanks, verstaerker. I hadn't looked that deeply into it yet. The plan was to use the sequencer with a future modular build anyway, but this is good to know as I'm sure I'd find an excuse to use it wherever possible.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

Return to “Music Cafe”