first share! Ectomorph - deep techno

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi my first(ish) post in the cafe.
Thank you for listening!
All comments or insults welcome
cheers!

http://soundcloud.com/3catsdeep/3catsde ... morph-just
Last edited by 3catsDeep on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I Like the drum programming. Nice deep smooth track.
Fight Apathy or don't.

Thanks for listening Stopani!
Drums are done in Live's Impulse with a sneaky commercial hat loop thrown in. (but shhhh don't tell anyone!)
cheers :)

This has a nice deep vibe. I like the laid-back feel that pervades this. The vocals fit the mood of the track nicely.

Good work :)

It's deep alright :)
I like the bass and the overall bass frequencies, groovy like hell!

I'm loving this! I was prepared for some cheesy female soul vocals when I read about vocals but the mumbling guy vox is a pleasant surprise.

I'm a big fan of this style. It basically could go on forever like that. Maybe a bit of ride here and there and a few more drops but then I take it it's not finisghed yet )song duration).

Marco :)

Great track, very laid back and the vocal samples are very nice. I was actually becoming more relaxed and started letting go :hihi:
Can't find fault with the production values, I guess it's ready for the clubs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYLAy9hbzLU

Nice snippet. Could be a killer Deep House track!

I like the old school feel and the raw production. Everything is in their places!

It deserves a full arrangement! :)

Hi everyone and thank you for listening and taking the time to comment.
I've finished the track and just signed it to a digital label. I'm very excited about getting it sent to a professional mastering studio. Although this does sometimes highlight the faults in the mix.

@Bonteburg It does pretty much go on like that, a few subtle drops and a biggish one, nothing too dramatic.

The label has asked that I don't share the full track, which is fair enough, so thanks for bothering with just a snippet.

cheers! :)

Yup, smooth groovin work, very nicely done, and congrats on the sign! 8)
Image Image

3catsDeep wrote:The label has asked that I don't share the full track, which is fair enough, so thanks for bothering with just a snippet.

cheers! :)
Ah, I see. Didn't know about this kind of restriction, but I think it makes sense. Congrats for the signing. :)

I'm checking out your SC. Great stuff BTW!

Hi polyslax and thanks for listening!

@dark_virus : Yeah, I had the choice between the full track at an unlistenably low bit-rate or a preview edit.
Its great having stuff released but a SC profile full of preview edits is a bit of a shame.
I'm currently working on a nice free, full length track!

Thanks again guys!

edit: thanks for checking out my other SC stuff too!

Return to “Music Cafe”