Polyslax - Gila Space

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jancivil wrote:oh, yeah, is that Skanner by the way?
It opens with 2 different flutes from Silk, being processed thru a couple of stomp boxes, the Strymon Mobius into the Strymon Timeline. There's a backwards guitar behind them processed thru the same stomps. Aside from percs it's all guitar after that save for the small epiano part, which is Soniccouture's EP73 doubled by Synplant.
Image Image

yeah, it seems like processing of an instrument and motion out of a sample, so I wondered about was it Skanner. It doesn't sound like Skanner does so much out of the box, but I think people do not get the power of that beast.

That's quite the signal chain on your guitar. Are you manually automating it with a controller while you play? RM, delay, AM or some sort... lovely.
Of course, I love it ;)

jancivil wrote:Skanner... I think people do not get the power of that beast.
Agreed. Awesome sound manipulator.
runagate wrote:That's quite the signal chain on your guitar. Are you manually automating it with a controller while you play? RM, delay, AM or some sort... lovely.
Of course, I love it ;)
Thanks homie, I recorded the guitar dry and then printed fx-laced versions while I did some heavy knob twisting on the outboard gear.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”