February Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks so much for all the votes so far guy's.

Regards
Grant.
Professional Audio Architecture

:-o Please don't let Sleek Month lose!

:hihi:

Hellfog wrote:How much time is it left for voting?
Sorry, meant to answer this earlier (though you'd voted before I saw it, so in your case there was enough time). Anyway, I'll be locking the voting thread right around 5 a.m. my time, so as of now there's a bit over eight hours left.

Also, thank you to Vic Diesel, kryptonaut, forw, and RuediRena for the reviews and comments. And to sovarozum for the reviews of his or her top ten.
No longer a moderator.

forw wrote:Maybe it's just me..I feel like the voting process would be much easier if more people would use a (soundcloud or whatever)player..cause it just takes a lot of time always going through the whole thing again when theres only a play button.
After listening to all the pieces from start to finish and making some notes I start listening to almost all of them again and I'm always happy if I can skip through certain long intros..I think it's hard to do justice to those pieces that build up and the strongest part is in the middle or even at the end.

Every month we have around 20-30 pieces and 20-30 voters could all save some time
:party:

Ok, I know, theres also the opportunity of downloading every piece, but I also feel this is 20 minutes down the drain for each voter every month if everyone could have it easier..and I think it's cool to see some pics that composers upload with their music.

what do you think?
My humble vote says No ... the downloading takes 30 clicks of my time, then it all goes on my speshul KVR memorystick (or USB key or what do you call it) and I stick it in an appropriate hole when occasion arises ... most often the car radio.

Cheers Matt
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

Seems like most people didn't like distortion on the e-piano. Oh well you can't please everyone.

Thanks for all the votes.

Return to “Music Cafe”