Extreme Chillout

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An attempt to imagine what would be the thoughts, mood and feelings of a star traveller.

Between The Stars
ogg or mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Great! :wink:
FV

ahhhhhhh...just what i needed on this cold cloudy day. wonderful as always :tu: :phones:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Very nice. :)

Lovely pads make me say yes...I will go with you star traveler.

Will we never age, feel pain or sorrows again?

then the song ends....I'm still here. :cry:

But thank you for this moment of peace. :)

Although I only still have 4 of your songs (well, 5 now) from years ago, this certainly seems like its in a similar vein. You must be one extremely relaxed dude. I'll float on it.

Made me want to do yoga with Shirley Maclaine.

Now she won't leave. :help:
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Well looky here :hyper:

Just got in from a (not very pleasant) work session to read all these lovely comments. Thanks a lot guys. You just improved my day no end!

It#s especially nice to know people are actually keeping some of my music :oops:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote:
It#s especially nice to know people are actually keeping some of my music :oops:
In my case it's particularly remarkable, as not all that much survived quite a number of hard drive failures and OS reinstalls, plus I've not been around to collect anything from you in the last 3 years.

Lovely swept pads and some great harp-like plucks. Great music for late-night relaxation. Yoshimi's taking you into Vangelis territory.

Good work :)

sweet, sweet chillage. love it.

neil.

Gorgeous, floating piece, folderol. It definitely invokes interstellar travel. :)

Why aren't you on ambient online? :P

Check my sig. ;)
Blue Phase Music

Simply a beautiful piece.

And now it's time to rain on everyone's parade with some irritating pedantry. Warp drive is strictly sci-fi stuff. The reality of interstellar space travel would be generations living their entire lives on a cramped spaceship hoping that there are no serious system failures that can't be repaired. Not a lot of fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wait_Calculation
Taking a journey to Barnard's Star, six light years away, as an example, Kennedy shows that with a world mean annual economic growth rate of 1.4% and a corresponding growth in the velocity of travel, the quickest human civilization might get to the star is in 1,110 years from the year 2007.

Thanks again for your support friends.

@4lb kitty
I've had a look, and thought about it, but there are just so many various forums I can actively support :cry:

@FrantzM
Your first line was beautifully clear, but after that the letters just seemed to get jumbled up and convey no meaning :P :lol:

folderol wrote: @FrantzM
Your first line was beautifully clear, but after that the letters just seemed to get jumbled up and convey no meaning :P :lol:
˙ǝɯ oʇ ɹɐǝlɔ ʎlʇɔǝɟɹǝd sʞool ʇI ˙ǝƃuɐɹʇs s,ʇɐɥ┴ :ud:

Return to “Music Cafe”