Angle

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This track was first made around 2005 (Spanglish or busy dyin?), featuring our fellow artist and friend, a fantastic vocalist and lyrist...Remmie!

I guess you knew from the pic. :hihi:

Turns out this is a pre draft of a rework...sir remco is going to dive back in on it..full blown collab coming up later. :hihi:
Last edited by mr.me on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What the... guys, that's fantastic! That crazy ethno-quirk of mr.me and Remmie... did you write those lyrics? I love the words and the blues-spiritual vibe to it. :party:
Image Image

polyslax wrote:What the... guys, that's fantastic! That crazy ethno-quirk of mr.me and Remmie... did you write those lyrics? I love the words and the blues-spiritual vibe to it. :party:
No sir, Remmie wrote his and I wrote mine...I think...he so damn good he mighta wrote mine. :shrug: He'd maybe remember? My memory isn't the best and the recording was so long ago...04...5..6?

My poor memory, my worst enemy. :?

blerp...
Last edited by mr.me on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

..more blerp

...often I put my mouth in my foot. :oops:

this is a really great song. lyrically and musically splendid. i can't wait for the full on collab :)

neil.

anyone else get a Paul Simon vibe off this? boy i sure did! super collab guys, i'm living idle :x :hihi:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

That violin type sound and the percussion conspire to give this a Middle-Eastern Trip-hop vibe.
layzer wrote: anyone else get a Paul Simon vibe off this? i can't wait for the full on collab
+1

Good work, guys. Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Return to “Music Cafe”