Please allow me re-introduce myself

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OzWozEre wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcsXtiN8-UY

Sorry, your music reminded me of this -- don't know whether to love it or blow my f**king brains out.

Perfect.

8)
:lol: :oops: :lol:

ouroboros wrote:That is the record for most soundcloud links on one page without crashing for me. Must be a sign. Hi runagate :)
Been a long time! I'll have to find out what you've been doing in the interim, tail-biter.

Hmm, I hadn't considered that a possibility. I'm new to this whole SoundCloud linking to KVR's forums feature.

I'll try this, since my interest is in having an all-in-one place to stick songs on this "damned blue site" I once visited so often - linking Playlists (which include about 30 more songs than in the OP):

runagate - Ambient FSU playlist

runagate- Biggie Pearl playlist 2

and then playlists that are likely the same songs as in the OP:

runagate - Bleeping Ledge playlist

Biggie Pearl playlist 1

runagate - Best Of playlist

There's more, but I've already filled 2 SoundCloud accounts, and I believe all of this is available as album-at-a-time downloads via my sig link.

I'm much less fearful of the next hard drive crash now :D thanks, KVR.

Now I'm off to add more pages to my software project GUI mock-up cuz 60 pages of specifications just isn't enough :roll: :help:

tl wrote:great to read and hear from you again.
still listen to yr "biggie pearl" tracks with great pleasure from time to time.
great stuff...

cheers,
tl.

That's amazing - thanks :) & sorry I missed this response before

WOW this is a treat, so much music!
I listened to 3 but will certaibly check out all of them!
Good (and weird?) music, I like it so far!
Thanks for sharing

hi runny! :love: :hihi:

Merkin Fiberoptique was quite appropriately named, imo, it reminded me of side show/carnival background music for a petri-dish peep show. it also reminded me a little of teh stuff deaf dunderkwac used to post. :)

will check out more soon, good seeing ya at kvr after not for so long. :hug:

Mariosprt wrote:WOW this is a treat, so much music!
I listened to 3 but will certaibly check out all of them!
Good (and weird?) music, I like it so far!
Thanks for sharing
TYVM, Mariosprt. (definitely weird, both my music & your attempting to check them all out)

:shock: :wink:

debra1rlo wrote:hi runny! :love: :hihi:

Merkin Fiberoptique was quite appropriately named, imo, it reminded me of side show/carnival background music for a petri-dish peep show. it also reminded me a little of teh stuff deaf dunderkwac used to post. :)

will check out more soon, good seeing ya at kvr after not for so long. :hug:
Well, how's it goin' debra? I was gonna ask what you been up to, but I see a new collab betwixt you and the insuperable Justin 8)

deaf! what an honor to be compared to him :hug:

the homage to polyslax is nice :D

debra1rlo wrote:the homage to polyslax is nice :D
I love the polyslax! Can't match that man's style, but I'm proud to have exuded a panegyric audio impressionism reminiscent of how his music permeates my mentations

I loved and am incredibly intrigued by your video in case you missed my PM due to my lack of prompt reply

How did I miss this? Of course Paul E. Slax and Elk Helmet are two of my all time favorites but there are a bunch of things here, I've never heard/haven't heard in a long time.

Thanks for posting. :)

justin3am wrote:How did I miss this? Of course Paul E. Slax and Elk Helmet are two of my all time favorites but there are a bunch of things here, I've never heard/haven't heard in a long time.

Thanks for posting. :)
Glad to hear it, my friend. I personally do love Elk Helmet very, very much!

Now I'm on to get back into my giant project to at least see if I can still hold much of it in my head all at once, and draw form factors with crappy MS Paint to help visualize imaginings:

Randomly enjoying the twisted ambient funk of Fizgig this morning. :)
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Randomly enjoying the twisted ambient funk of Fizgig this morning. :)
Randomly is the best way to enjoy Fizgig; well, that and headphones, for the binaural 3D-positioned fireworks and program music kinda thing whereby the "rowboat" of arpeggios goes around in the biggest soundstaging circle I ever managed to make ;)

Thanks, G

Um, I hate to bump this but how in hell did all my SoundCloud links get un-embedded? The reason I even made this post was so I had a one-stop place here on KVR where all these songs, which KVR is largely responsible for, can be accessed all in one place... I don't see any changes, but all the little media players are gone :(

Sometimes They Come Back (TV 1991)

I think the SoundCloud server(s) probably had a temporary outage.

Return to “Music Cafe”