May Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Was going to make a song about Chinese workers in a phone factory, and... wait for it... recorded and mixed entirely on an iPhone! :hihi:

Anyway I'm abandoning it in favor of something else so if anyone is still looking for an idea - it's all yours!

@evo2slo: actually this could be an option for me. I am spending most of the month away from home & my Mac. I have downloaded Audiobus on my Ipad and am attempting to put a track together right now.

Awesome! :D

During the funk competition I was out of the country and tried to make an entry on my iPad. Just wouldn't come together for me. Didn't have audiobus at the time though and it makes a big difference. Have fun!

Ok, mine's up. I enjoyed making this one :)

kryptonaut wrote:Ok, mine's up. I enjoyed making this one :)
Good job :D (and it flows totally seamlessly into "The Singularity" on SC! I thoght that was part 2!) Entertaining lyrics. I'm jealous.

Cause after a week I got five lyrics drafts which all suck :x
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

Finished just in time for Mother's Day weekend. :phew:

(in America anyway... I guess it's different around the world) :oops:

. . . stuck here

:=(
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

nice work so far guys

and nikp2000, did i steal your percussion track or did you steal mine ?? :wink:

OK - I'm in. Back to basics this time. :)

Love the entries so far.

Damn it!
I finished the track about 3-4 days ago, and still don't know how to call it properly.

I don't know where i could extrapolate this track exactly, if at office in a stressing work day and abstracting yourself due to the stress.
Or extrapolating into a huge robotic industry where machines are creating new robotic creatures.

For first time i'm stuck. :?

I'm trying to get a proper title for it which also must match nicely with the portrait.
I'm getting nuts...

:(

IrionDaRonin wrote: Or extrapolating into a huge robotic industry where machines are creating new robotic creatures.(
i have the feeling you and i have written the same tune :? :D

i'm close to done, but have a lot of work on this week...closer at this point in the month than in the last two though, so that's a good thing :)

NOTE 2: Please put "KVR May 2013" (without the quotes) in the Album space in your submission's tags. If you're not sure how to do that, please ask.

And I do.
??????????? :help:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
IrionDaRonin wrote: Or extrapolating into a huge robotic industry where machines are creating new robotic creatures.(
i have the feeling you and i have written the same tune :? :D
It could be.
I would like to listen to it as soon as possible.
I liked your last track.
ClaRago wrote:NOTE 2: Please put "KVR May 2013" (without the quotes) in the Album space in your submission's tags. If you're not sure how to do that, please ask.

And I do.
??????????? :help:

A. Second mouse button clic.
B. Select file Properties
C. Go to the second tab -> Album title -> Name it.

Accept changes. There you go.

Have a nice day :)

IrionDaRonin wrote: I liked your last track.
la tuya tambien :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”