wraith

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice. I really liked the contrast of the busy drums with the slow, chilled pads. Also love the arp that comes in and out. Pitch mod squelchy effect that comes in about 1:00 was too loud IMO. I kept expecting this to settle into a more steady groove/beat. If you're looking to extend this one, I think that would be a nice addition. I think literally overlaying a kick and snare over the last section, or adding another section would do it. I could hear the part in my head. :-)

I liked it. Nice pads with an expansive sound and great sounding chords. Nice percussion and a deep "whooomph" bass that was very satisfying indeed. Echoes of JMJ.

Good work :)

Enjoyed listening, but it seemed to be a never ending intro which was a trifle disappointing.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Nice one :)
Very cinematic. The kind of track that triggers the
imagination.

Well done (as always :hyper: )

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Really enjoyable music that is leading somewhere...
The added sounds are great and the pads are lush and sound fantastic.

I think what others are possibly picking up on is the harmonic progression seems to be heading somewhere but doesn't resolve it self. This is not a bad thing if that's what you want it to achieve.

Well done. :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Quite nice. Dig the voice yelling snippets, adds some tension and atmos.

Kinda woulda preferred it without the hi percussion and a slower downbuild possibly. Personal pref though.

:tu:
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Return to “Music Cafe”