Sitcom Cheeze

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sort of a sitcom intro vibe i feel.
easy to picture for me while it's playing: some ridiculously upbeat 90's folks coming together and having a blast, then a montage highlighting each character with a goofy or heartwarming scene.

https://soundcloud.com/skoshu/soap-globe

I can definitely imagine this as a theme in SitCom land, but at the same tiome it's a very enjoyable track in it's own right. Very dynamic in every sense of the word. I'me very glad I dropped in to KVR today :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Glad you enjoy it! I do too, despite its relative cheesiness.

Very fun! I dig it.
Gone synthing! :phones:

Very enjoyable. Very funky. Great choice of instruments. I loved the bass and drums. They sounded really punchy. In fact it would have to be a really superior sitcom if it's not to be upstaged by the opening title sequence music. The piano/organ/clav combo works very well.

Good work :)

hey thanks a lot!
yeah gotta love the addictive drums 'jungle' preset. it is very punchy.

I love the bit where everything is in and it sounds like a jam session. Was this recorded live or with software? I guess for an actual sitcom you would have to edit it down to play as the intro/end music, but it's definitely an avenue you should go down. By that I mean trying to sell it to someone making a TV or radio sitcom.

Return to “Music Cafe”