Allomerus - Clowns in Charge - Video version added

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:
http://soundcloud.com/allomerus/clowns- ... -allomerus

Clowns in Charge is an instrumental rock track with circus melodies and an evil undertone.

Thanks for Listening...
John :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1HcQbSR6P0
Last edited by Allomerus on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I love this.
And had an acid flashback while listening...

What is it with the recent spate of circus-centric tunes in the cafe :)

This is one of your best tracks yet. I love the way you twisted that motif inside out. Some nice touches with the more offbeat sounds and the rhythm section is really solid. Great work with the lead guitar too.

Good work :)

f'in brilliant! this was fun as hell. the clown horn sound was silly and made me lol for real, agree with seismic... one of your best! :clown:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

osiris wrote:I love this.
Thanks Osiris! Are you alright now?
:)
Bandcamp

seismic1 wrote:What is it with the recent spate of circus-centric tunes in the cafe :)

This is one of your best tracks yet. I love the way you twisted that motif inside out. Some nice touches with the more offbeat sounds and the rhythm section is really solid. Great work with the lead guitar too.

Good work :)
Thanks Tim. There must be something in the air for circus tracks to all come out now. Maybe it's a premonition of something bigger happening... :troll: :clown:

This track came together really quickly which is often a good sign. I had to resist the temptation to fiddle with it too much. :wink:
Bandcamp

layzer wrote:f'in brilliant! this was fun as hell. the clown horn sound was silly and made me lol for real, agree with seismic... one of your best! :clown:
F'in thanks layzer! Glad you enjoyed the random sounds. Silly and sinister was what I was after. :D :troll: :clown:
Bandcamp

Fun track! It definitely held my attention. Good sound FX too - especially the well-timed door closing. :)

well done... nice different parts in arrangement, interesting soundscape .... sounds good

Mommy, I'm scared! That clown has a knife. :cry:

Scary fun for children of all ages. Great guitar work. The drums are outstanding as usual. Plenty of twists and wacky sounds to keep it interesting. :tu:

osiris wrote:I love this.
Only one? :love: :o

Cool Clown-foolery

Made me giggle.

Err......Mr Bungle? Needs some mental sax! Just kiddin - it's loony enough already!
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

You guys totally channeled king crimson on this one. Fripp would be proud. Very disturbing but in an entertaining way. Loved all the little twists and turns. Great guitar work

davidstiles wrote:Fun track! It definitely held my attention. Good sound FX too - especially the well-timed door closing. :)
Thanks David! The door closing was something I was quite chuffed about at the time. Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Bandcamp

markkuja wrote:well done... nice different parts in arrangement, interesting soundscape .... sounds good
Thanks markkuja! Appreciate your listening and commenting...
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”