someone will come - album of generally gentle musics

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

no point putting this here
Last edited by woggle on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Listening to 'Silhouette' now and finding it to be just beautiful Greg. Lovely laid back soundtrack with space and conviction.

I have to agree with you, often the best pieces come easily and you have to be careful not to play with them too much and muck them up.

Well Done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

thanks Allomerus - re pieces coming easily or naturally - I think I've often resisted that. But not so much anymore - and better for it :)

woggle wrote:thanks Allomerus - re pieces coming easily or naturally - I think I've often resisted that. But not so much anymore - and better for it :)
No what you mean, we have to resist!
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Solemn. And sweet
Love every single track
Peacefull > and inspiring

Beautiful. Very narrative and balanced work, real movies. Great listening all tracks!
Thanks a lot
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

"Silhouette" is haunting and other worldly. Stunning.

The rest is gentle as advertised. Very good work. :tu:

Great work Woggle (Greg) - I listened to all six pieces.
You have a real compositional talent for coaxing harmony, disharmony, tension and release out of relatively so few notes.
You're also an excellent instrument player.

It is charming, refreshing and beathtaking - so I just stuck through a small donation!

Cheers
Doug

thankyou Doug- I am a little overwhelmed at your donation and all the kind comments I have received - from yourself, emerald tablet, thomekk, frantz, allomerus and others elsewhere. My thanks to you and the others - this support and seeing people enjoying my music means a lot to me.

No worries Greg - it's honestly a really good collection of songs.
Keep up the very good and fun work :)

VERY nice

They're all good, but these tracks featuring Harriet are truly ethereal in character. Spectral mourning :dog:

Good work :)

jancivil wrote:VERY nice
thankyou jancivil - really pleased you listened and liked the pieces
Last edited by woggle on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

seismic1 wrote:They're all good, but these tracks featuring Harriet are truly ethereal in character. Spectral mourning :dog:

Good work :)
thanks seismic1 - hopefully Harriet will do some more singing for me - I have a piece planned. "spectral mourning" :)

Gorgeous work Greg! I'm on track 3 at the moment and being thoroughly swept away by these beautiful pieces. Clearly, this style is right up my street. Thanks for sharing these.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”