Post Punk Creation = Fl Studio BFD Massive Atmosphere Guitar

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by crimsontider on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Did over. First was worse. Sure wish I knew how to mix.

Actually, Greg, I think this is one of your best mixes. I didn't hear the earlier version, but this one sounds good to me. The bass and drums are at a good level and sound clear. The guitar sounds great on here. No tone controls and 27 frets?

Good work :)

That's it. Just a volume knob:) I have two pup's and three toggle positions, bridge, both, neck. But I have made the middle toggle for the two pickups to be out of phase, and it gives a really thin single coil bridge telecaster/strat sound I cannot achieve with either the humbucker or single coil neck pickup.

Also, on Massive for bass using the "Physical Model 1" bass, patch I have found you can make it sound more authentic adjusting ocs1 controls and damping. Really is a great vsti that Massive.

Also on the main channel I switched from Vintage Warmer to FL Studio's Sound Goodizer and Stereo Shaper, both which seem to make it sound more stage amp'd and less synthetic. FL Studio has come a loong way with the plug's which I am finding better than those I bought 5 years ago.

If I have patience I can mix and master somewhat, it's just painful :)

As always, thanks!

Edited it down one more time.

Return to “Music Cafe”