Absent - ElectroProg (Seismic Elegy)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Really like this.Its beautiful chords and ...wow bass.this gave me goose bumps.
Brilliant work! :wink:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

layzer wrote:nice mellow chill track, always enjoy the ultrasoniq choirs :love: the bass level could have been a tad lower...it kinda overpowered everything when it came in. then again, it added to a great build up! enjoyed regardless :tu:
Thanks very much for listening and commenting, layzer. Glad you enjoyed it :)

That bass is certainly powerful. An early version of this track featured a much lower bass volume, but I eventually decided to increase it. Maybe I'll revisit this later in the year.

codec_spurt wrote: You seem to harbour under the illusion that your target audience are somehow drugged out of their minds.
I wouldn't like to think I was the only one having fun :wink:
codec_spurt wrote: Naughty naughty.
This is entirely possible
codec_spurt wrote: If I was kind about it, I would say: either get some mental health help or stop bothering people here at KVR.

Or if I wasn't kind about it, yes, great stuff, keep it up, more of that kind of thing...
Don't encourage me
codec_spurt wrote: Otherwise, why give people an excuse to lock you up?
Let's face it, some of the excuses I've been given in the past were pretty thin :)
codec_spurt wrote: This HAS been going on for quite a while now.

When does the point come for you when you need to get help?
It's probably much too late now.

Thanks very much for the comments and the listen. I hope you liked it :)

Allomerus wrote:Great track Tim! Love the eerie empty start. It's hard not to over do things. Temptation resisted.
Panning is interesting/expertly done. The vocals are excellent. Brilliant strong bass really takes this to another plane. Powerful statement Tim! Well done. :)
Thanks very much for taking the time to listen and comment, John. Glad you liked it :)

This track is not in my usual style, but I have noticed some changes creeping into my workflow recently. Maybe these will have an effect upon the tracks coming up in the near future. It's too early to say right now.

fateamenabletochange wrote:cinematic grand and sad

I think the part from 4 min. could extend longer, but great as it is.
Thanks very much for listening and for the comments, fate. Glad you liked it :)

My recent tracks seem to have been clocking in at 5-6 minutes. Earlier, I was making a conscious effort to do this, but it seems to have become a natural practise recently. I'll probably make a TD-style piece sometime later this year just to shake things up :hihi:

Genetic_Junk wrote:ooh the slightly high frequency grain and its interaction with the deep bass is really cool. I don't really like the delay interval on the staccato synths. I would have preferred a shorter duration of maybe a reverb. The brass sounding synths with the longer slower attacks, on the other hand, fit nicely.
I'll check out that HF source. I was aware of it when I made this but really noticed on the master. I know that I had to dial back the tape hiss from Satin on the master bus, but I fancy there is also something coming out of Ultrasonique and possibly FMERA too. It's not a displeasing effect.

Thanks very much for listening and commenting, G_J. :)

astrochimp wrote::love: wow, just wow! :clap: :love:
Thanks very much for listening and commenting, Clemens. Glad you liked it :D

jethrobull wrote:Really like this.Its beautiful chords and ...wow bass.this gave me goose bumps.
Brilliant work! :wink:
Thanks very much for the great comments and for listening. Glad you liked this one :D

Return to “Music Cafe”